Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) (75274 Views)

Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by EMMAXBLESS(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Can someone please tell me how E Money became a celebrity because I don't understand at all
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by gottliebglobal(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Xmas tree in the bedroom, Chai my nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by onstelly(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tell me why I wouldn't sleep tight in this kinda bedroom
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
allanphash7:
What are you hustling ?

Just asking
future tinz...m a student
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by porshuch: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Holamidhe:

If you keep doing this, God may not remember you

Change is here
why? I be celeb Na too. How you take know some of those bedroom belong to those *fifle*
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
When you've got a bed room That's too large. then it's technically not a bedroom anymore. it's now a hall
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by perazimoni(f): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lovely rooms.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by kadis007(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
... and six feet await use all....
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Read well dear

The future is bright
fhunmi:

future tinz...m a student
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by speaktome(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
I bind every spirit of left direction [quote author=Lexusgs430 post=40915641][/quote]
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by abimbawealth(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
These kain houses no go dey see dust which is d order of the day ds season....choi
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by centyboy: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Room wen dem nor de sleep inside? undecided they are mostly in night clubs or shows and when they get back drunk or tired they end up crashing on the sitting room rugs or couch grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
speaktome:
I bind every spirit of left direction

Lol. I only assumed ni o!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
[size=18pt]They all look lovely!!![/size]
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by PasD(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
end time bedroom.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Cavenchy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Op forget that thing, their room no classy reach my own. Check it out, see the state or the art furniture. grin

That door bolt tho....

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by lekhi: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
This dude is a learner and a bad one at that deceiving peepz all around lifted directly from someone else website plus most of those rooms are hotel..I know two of them for an actual fact Midas arena is located in ekiti with customized Louis Vuitton bed and chair slept their ounce when am on a visit to ikogosi

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Romm(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
omo na turn by turn
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by kosiebe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Who cares? how dem take affect our life??
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by porshuch: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Janet101:
Beautiful,waiting to see der toilets n bathrooms
ok! You want to see we celeb toilet and bathroom? Ok see my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Holamidhe(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2015
porshuch:
why? I be celeb Na too. How you take know some of those bedroom belong to those *fifle*

Na true oo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by ladycomfort(f): 3:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Ay makun own is the finest
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by datigbogirl: 3:56am On Dec 12, 2015
ellahzy:
nice rooms

I like Wizkid's own.
Why you no go like am...ashawo.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Rapoo(m): 4:15am On Dec 12, 2015
I love real street guys them like olamide and phyno!!! Them no get time to dey decorate bedroom like dis!!! #StreetLifeGotUniqueSwag
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2015
My rooms

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by LOZENGE(m): 6:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Those with white background are amazing, e money have got good taste but that of teckno looks like a club house

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2015
I don't very much appreciate over lighted bedrooms. I like my bedroom with dim lights.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I don't very much appreciate over lighted bedrooms. I like my bedroom with dim lights.

True there
The lighting should encourage sleep.
Long time how've you been
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

True there The lighting should encourage sleep. Long time how've you been
Been well and good. How've u been, too?
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2015
obiremy:
More

So much opulence & beauty, however, I'm not drooling. These look more like decoration than live-in space to me. They come across strangely impersonal & not "homely" enough. Love the flooring on the 1st one though. Simply beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.