Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag (35797 Views)

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by pazienza(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol! No kidding.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I said this same thing on NAIRALAND here about last 3 months.
I said no Credit should be given to the Forerunner.

He never Knew that other COLORS existed.
Other Primary, brighter colors.
The FLAG was designed by a FARMER, probably.
Who only Looked up into the SKY to see WHITE CLOUD and looks down to see GREEN grasses.

Try to use your brain in the right direction at least once. If you don't know when the flag was designed, ask your parent. What is the Nigerians major occupation when it was designed? Don't we really have the fertile land? Is Nigeria not peaceful when the flag was designed? Who ever choose not appreciate what he/she has most especially land will never succeed in it. I see why many Nigerians don't succeed.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by collinsworth(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have always wondered what inspired the design of the Nigerian flag. Green White Green. i beg to agree with one Nairalander who said the designer must have been a farmer. I think it's high time the flag was redesigned to reflect the real Nigeria.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by Nicepoker(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbc yoruba got some people excited so this one should not be a pain in their a55.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by Folksyharry(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is one the most stupid and pointless post I have ever seen BBC post.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by Emmy4Naija: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
An indirect and polite way of saying that the citizenship of Nigeria and the country could be boring to some people. Not too far from the truth.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by mart2k(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
OKorowanta:
Ogogoro kontri.
Abeg tear dis Nigeria flag to shreds.
Biafra take your own,Niger Delta collect una own.
If the rest of you want to be inside Nigeria its left for you guys.
Another terrorist in d making, watch out.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by Cavenchy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Those of you saying the Japanese flag is boring should retract your statement. The red dot is a record sign. It means they record everything you say and do and use it to develop their country. How can that be boring. Japan flag for the win jare.

Spot the Japanese flag.

1 Like

Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by goldfish80(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
i have been saying this for the past few years.The nigerian flag is as dry as dust.Thats why in International competitions addidas and nike have struggled to design a cool jersey for the super eagles with the green white green crap. Pa Taiwo Akinkumi didnt do a good job in my opinion
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by electrokcoi(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Freemanan:
And so?
kikikikikikkkk
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by electrokcoi(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Gombs:
this one nko? BBC must have seen this one as Interesting, shey?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

awaiting my ban! grin grin grin
one family I CONCUR
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by NovusHomo(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Who only Looked up into the SKY to see WHITE CLOUD and looks down to see GREEN grasses.

At times like this, I miss my dear El Stupido. He would have set up three committees to discuss the three colors of the Nigerian flag, three committees to supervise the first three committees, another committee to reconcile the findings of the six committees, and yet another committee to present the report to His Excellent Stupidity. He ran a government by committees superimposed one on the other. grin grin
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by mikron(m): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2015
eminent007:

Phew!!! *wipes brow* Finally, somebody with sense.
tnx bro
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by bukster(f): 1:58am On Dec 12, 2015
I like our colours and our flag. It is unique! Nigerians athletes are awalys easier to spot on TV because of our colours.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by Billygee2u: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2015
OKorowanta:
Ogogoro kontri.
Abeg tear dis Nigeria flag to shreds.
Biafra take your own,Niger Delta collect una own.
If the rest of you want to be inside Nigeria its left for you guys.
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by SESSOL: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2015
This one is much interesting

Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by donbenie(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
No,the Nigerian flag is NOT boring,it is simple and unique and therein lies it's beauty..it's not a face in the crowd like most other African flags and can be identified by even the least knowledgeable of persons..
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by Femmee: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
well, I guess they failed to look behind the flag itself to have an in depth of great Nigeria flag is
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by redmitch: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Monkey no fine, but I'm mama like am angry angry angry
Dem no see former Libyan flag wey be like bedsheet, or Japan flag wey be like period?
BBC swerve jare

Concerning the Dobermann contact @Redfigure 0761000293 I seen his own, they are high quality
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by redmitch: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
ayatt:
that's their fucking problem..

A thread full of biafrauds

whether you people like it or not Nigeria will remain one..... kill,protest, riot, 9ja won't break.

note:don't quote me and spew thrash or else......
Haha... You're funny o, you light fire n say no one should alarm for smoke
Re: BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag by tck2000(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC / Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Sakirat Modei As Accountant General Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.