Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pussy Versus Dick- Which One Is More Sort After? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pussy Versus Dick- Which One Is More Sort After? (1005 Views)

All New Sort Of Jokes. +updated+ / What Sort Of Advert Is This Biko??? / What Sort Of Car Repair Is This ??? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pussy Versus Dick- Which One Is More Sort After? by Henovy: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some little children were playing oustide one evening without their clothes on. One boy was brandishing his joy stick to the girls asking ''Do you have this?'' Then one of the girls gushed out and said ''Look here, my mummy told me that if you have this (brandishing her own), you will have plenty of that'' Any wonder then why you see all kinds of exotic cars around girls' hostel?
Re: Pussy Versus Dick- Which One Is More Sort After? by Beive85: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
ten

(1) (Reply)

Revealed; Relationship Between Preachers, Bank Robbers And Djs / What I Saw When I Logged In To Facebook This Morning / Which One Is Your Mumu Button?? (splashtv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.