Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree (1076 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / Photo Of A University Graduate Selling Moimoi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by ERONX(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
If you were granted the privilege to choose between N100 Million in Cash And A University Education that will result in a Certificate, which of them will you go for?
To give a neutral analysis of this:
N100 Million can go in a long way to change a person’s life. The money can also be used to start a business which qualifies you to be an entrepreneur.
A University Education will give you large opportunities in life and will hand you skills and knowledge. You can also further your education to something greater.
I'm passing this question to the Nairaland community: N100 Million or University Education??
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by DaFlash: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
N100 million for sure cool
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by writetopoker: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
which kind dirty cerfisticate grin even if na 50m self I take leave cert for una

3 Likes

Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by rockafela(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
N100 million fast...no second thought
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by Edd1e(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
r u kidding me?, they say a bird in d hand is beta than thousands in d bush, i know wat i fit use 100 million do naw bt i no know wetin my certificate go giv me in d future. even if d certificate is going to give me billions of dollars in d future, i beta stick to d present because there is noting lyk d present.....

and who say i no fit turn #100m to $billion
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by Pidggin(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin I will buy the certificate with a fraction of that amount.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by acevic: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bleep certificate mehn.....with 100millie, you can all u wanna be and even get vasity certificate from top best schs in the world.
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by teemy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
a 100 million would employ the services and know-how of several geniuses for years as well as a contractual agreement of the rights to their works during the period of employment which would yield more millions and I would still be the face of the company. What else would one want?
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by godoluwa(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
ERONX:
If you were granted the privilege to choose between N100 Million in Cash And A University Education that will result in a Certificate, which of them will you go for?
N100 Million can go in a long way to change a person’s life. The money can also be used to start a business which qualifies you to be an entrepreneur.
A University Education will give you large opportunities in life and will hand you skills and knowledge. You can also further your education to something greater.
I'm passing this question to the Nairaland community: N100 Million or University Education??
THUNDER FIRE CERTIFICATE. PLZ GIMME 100milla

1 Like

Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by Hunry: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
if na play, stop am. with 10m i can buy 2 degrees witout stress....flex wit d 90m..
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 14, 2016
grin come collect my own certificate wit 40 million
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by Sibrah: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2016
If I was an American, i go for the cert, as a Ugandan, the N100m, but being a Nigerian and with the way the Naira is lossing purchasing power daily, I simply think about it further.
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by Daniel058(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Edd1e:
r u kidding me?, they say a bird in d hand is beta than thousands in d bush, i know wat i fit use 100 million do naw bt i no know wetin my certificate go giv me in d future. even if d certificate is going to give me billions of dollars in d future, i beta stick to d present because there is noting lyk d present.....

and who say i no fit turn #100m to $billion
real NAIJA MAñ
Re: Choose Between 100 Million Naira And A University Degree by Daniel058(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2016
ERONX:
bro its like you type this while asleep , CertifiCATE ke ?no nai! Even if village peep dey okija shrine dey renew jazz 24/7,e no go ever happen .....haba!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Business Ideas For Nigerians In 2016 / Naira Firms On Parallel Market After Buhari Reject Devaluation / 20bn Idle In Nigerians’ Domiciliary Accounts –CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.