Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers (942 Views)

Sunday's Response To Adele's Hello (video) / Reggae Cover Version Of Adele's "Hello". Please Rate It. / Woman Texts Adele's 'hello' Lyrics To Her Ex - And He Totally Falls For It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers by IllestMind: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please note that these artists really all tried EXCEPT ranking less than 50 thanks grin

In "BEST COVER" order: From worst to best:

1024. Vic O – Hello
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COVER (wonder why it was called one)
Vic O came back on this one as usual to prove again that he is the most irrelevant Artist MIC USER in nigeria
If you love comedy? You can download this.....as for me? DELETED
angry angry

14. Chuka - Hello
This guy absolutely had no plan or intentions in doing this cover, his hook is talking about sex and his verse something else. Nothing was in this cover he just wasted the time to me. Chuka why

13. Emeka - Hello
Emeka the annually industry diary rapper did not so sound like the emeka in know on this. He should had not sang, he voice is 1/10. But he also rapped, flows and lyrics were boring. In short the guy no try. cry cry

12. Dayo Amusa & S Gee – Hello
Now this is a proper nigeria version, they both sounded too much like upcoming artist still in the learning/struggling phrase. They twitched the instrumental and changed the lyrics completely using yoruba english and pidgin. But it was a nice try. sad sad

11. Ola Dips – Hello
Probably the best rap version, he rapped from the beginning to the end change the instrumental a little to remain low always. rapped in yoruba and english But he bars were not dope and most where just plain, look like something any rapper can do..nothing special. undecided undecided

10. Diwari – Hello
Touched the instrumental, same lyrics but why most artist where not being realistic by saying "I'm in California" diwari was like "I'm in surulere" and I kindda liked that. But her version was so basic and noting amazing actually, not even her voice. And the mixing was not really good. embarassed embarassed

9. Lara George – Hello
First I was like, is lara gorge not a gospel artist? Well The first thing I noticed was the effects on her voice and the song, it did not exactly come off well, but she tried with the notes as she carried them well. Overall, lara version was not that impressive, its just there tongue tongue.

8. Chigul - Hello
This is an actual comedy version, with same instrumental and changed lyrics to a very hilarious lyrics, she tried with the voice tho...its really really funny...I was just laughing out loud...gringringrin

7. Niyola - Hello
Nice! Like it! She did some effects that made her voice echo and everything just sound nice..very cool no too much editing...same lyrics, EME first lady really tried.... smiley smiley

6. Praiz - Hello
Is it me or? He voice sounded too deep for the song... He tried anyway...lightened up the instrumental with some strings and added a few words like "baby" to the lyrics and it all came out well. wink wink

5. DJ Caise - Hello (remix)
Adele voice and lyrics, Chocolate city DJ caise only did some sort of remix that makes the song 'danceable' in other words, this is just a pop version and its really interesting... wink wink

4. Sojay – Hello
First thing you'll notice here is the strings, so this sounded more like an acoustic version. With lyrics changed a little and also some flows, tribe records sojay delivered well and this version has to be the solo best Male version. cheesy cheesy

3. Omawunmi - Hello
The very first cover I heard of. Omawunmi who is my very personal best female artist in nigeria, did not disappoint on this one. She switched up the instrumental and added reggae to it which came out well, she did not change the lyrics but her delivery was on point. smiley smiley

2. Johnny Drille x Byno – Hello
really really nice! They changed the instrumental adding strings and drums in a very creative and peculiar way then used the same lyrics but rewrote it in pidgin and it came out very well! It was just on point and made sense! Big ups! Johnny and byno!!! cheesy cheesy

1. Ruby Gyang – Hello
When I saw this on "TOOXCLUSIVE" the said it was the best ever cover yet. Truly it is! Chocolate City songstress ruby brought her A game to this one. Right from start or her career I knew she was good but she has very few songs and a true r'n'b artist so she does not have any dance hall or pop songs. Therefore it was like this song was made for her. The instrumental was touched a little and her delivery with the same lyrics just killed the song, infact, murdered it. kiss kiss

BONUS

1. Rick Ross - Hello (remix)
Now this is a RAP version.... KILLED IT!

2. Amaka - Hello
Amaka is a friend of mine and she just did her thing accapella and recorded it with her phone, she tried smiley.......check the Voice note in the link below(MY SIGNATURE) to hear her out. cool cool

3. OTHER international remixes

4. KARO - HELLO (coming soon!)
Yh! I'm illestmind but I'm karo too... KARO is my real name and my stage name. I'm gonna be writing a rap version too for Hello. Just watch out for it cool cool

IF you know Any Adele's Hello cover I missed out, please let me know. Cheers

Article by IllestMind for Nairaland, Beware of Piracy.
Re: My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers by Redomi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers by Emodeee: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Omawunmi has the best hello cover.
Re: My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers by georjay(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
kai
john drille and byno killed it......

1 Like

Re: My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers by IllestMind: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Emodeee:
Omawunmi has the best hello cover.
you need to listen to ruby's cover
Re: My Rating Of Adele's Hello Covers by IllestMind: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala UjSizzle Mynd44 ishilove seun Obinoscopy airmark

Please you guys should help move to fp please
Please and Please

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Song On Justin Bieber's Album "PURPOSE" / Smooth Reggae Beat | Reggaeton 2016 (IJ Beats Music) / Becca – Na Wash Ft. Patoranking (prod. By Masta Garzy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.