Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. (3570 Views)

I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Buhari Also Campaigned For Creation Of Biafra At United Nations Assembly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
UK Parliament call for creation of biafra
BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE
Session: 2015-16
Date tabled: 03.12.2015
Primary sponsor: Elliott, Tom
Sponsors: Kinahan, Danny
That this House recognises the calls for the
independence of territories that constituted the
Biafran Republic; acknowledges the Biafran issue
could be improved with the co-operation of the
Nigerian government by offering a referendum;
and urges the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
to use its diplomatic strength to assist in the
resolution of this matter.
www.parliament.uk/edm/2015-16/808

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by prospero5(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
referendum is what is needed not violence.

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by boujaye: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
This can never make front page, even with the source added, it is forbidden!

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
boujaye:
This can never make front page, even with the source added, it is forbidden!

Truth can never be hidden forever....

7 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Emereolevanwill(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
we cant be stopped. Biafra is here.

6 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by ajoguegbe(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seun is wasting his time. Its better he apologizes for that stupid statement on Rule 9

3 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
biafra all the way no going back

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by ndlife: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
dat good
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by johnmartus(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
IF I TALK THEY WILL ACT VERY USELESS MODERATOR WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH YET THIS IDIOT KEEP TELLING ME THAT AM VIOLATE SELF LAW MADE EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT GOD WILL HEAR THE CRYING OF BIAFRA ONEDAY AM AYORUBA BUT AM IN FULLY SUPPORT THEM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MANY OF US BENEFIT NOTHING FROM ONE NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by greenermodels: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
pro biafrans don't expect level playing ground on a pro Nigerian forum. you know what to do to have a voice of your own on the net.
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Petersideman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
mod. can we move it to fp.. seun
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Levinelsonbob(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Petersideman:
mod. can we move it to fp..
seun
I told Seun that there had been several social media b4 nairaland. And the only thing anybody can do to a good course is support it. Because no one can stop it. We are not like the purposeless Bokoharam. We have a good course to fight for and can never give up untill our goal is achieved. We are a civilized people, we,tow a legal part and that's the much we can offer Nigerians. As for threats and intimidations. They are only going to act like fuel to fire

4 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by speedyGonzales: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
[size=15pt]Referendum... will certainly solve the problem, once an for all, war and killing will only extend the date!!!...[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by dedollarman(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello house
What is happening today in the house

This post not attracting any more comments and traffic like before
Why
Is like all the biafrans has gone
ok
Me too am off
no comment grin
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
viva biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Amberon: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
wow, good news. I can't wait for the landlocked Biafra to leave, of course without dragging my state along grin
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Ephemmm: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnmartus:
IF I TALK THEY WILL ACT VERY USELESS MODERATOR WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH YET THIS IDIOT KEEP TELLING ME THAT AM VIOLATE SELF LAW MADE EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT GOD WILL HEAR THE CRYING OF BIAFRA ONEDAY AM AYORUBA BUT AM IN FULLY SUPPORT THEM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MANY OF US BENEFIT NOTHING FROM ONE NIGERIA

tongue tongue tongue Who dey ask Chinedu whether he is Igbo or not?
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by johnmartus(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue Who dey ask Chinedu whether he is Igbo or not?
SO MY NAME SOUND LIKE CHINEDU TO U? ODE

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by OfoIgbo: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Amberon:
wow, good news. I can't wait for the landlocked Biafra to leave, of course without dragging my state along grin

Don't worry. Oyo state will not be a part of Biafra grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by AceRoyal: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
I know you all will hate me for this but I have to be the voice of reasoning here.
It's so sad to see even the educated once from the SE clamoring for Biafra.Most people from the SE are politically unintelligent and will not mind betraying and selling out their very own for money.Do you have any politician aside Azikiwe that you can say has been doing well politically?
Have your governors done anything to improve the well being of states in the SE in the past?
Has those in the fore front of clamoring for Biafra done anything to better the lives of the people of the SE?Someone should mention 5 things Nnamadi Kanu has done for the SE or even people of his state.
All I see is low self esteem and lack of self awareness that's the problem with the SE.
You guys have no unity,and even if u gain succession,Biafra will implode because those clamoring for Biafra are only doing so for their selfish interest.
Even in the struggle for Biafra,too many factions.IPOB,MASSOB,etc.No iota of cohenrence.
Because the British Parliament is trying to support your course shouldn't make you guys rejoice.You are psychological slaves to the whites.They don't have your best interests at heart.
If you guys truly want to be relevant,Fight for it by building up a strong political machinery in unity and forging strong alliances with other regions.

Insult and quote me all you like,the truth is bitter.I won't reply any mentions in regards to this post.
Pls note that I'm from the South South!
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Una 4 continue ban Biafra topics
Before Monday Na Biafra Flag and National Anthem people go dey c when dey type nairaland.com for dre browser.
Ask punch

Dey go tell u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by fxseven(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
#BiafraSpring
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by Amberon: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
that's stale, try something new.

stupidity is when you think that anyone who isn't pro-biafra in a country of about 200m people is Yoruba/ Hausa.

Its no news. its a shame y'all are used to mediocrity.
OfoIgbo:

Don't worry. Oyo state will not be a part of Biafra grin
Re: UK Parliament Call For Creation Of Biafra. by benson730: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Flag So Ugly? / We created state to avoid eastern secession ..Gowon / I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu- Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.