Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) (36459 Views)

Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bad types
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by ManTiger(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
The victim is damn lucky, they could just make him mad.
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
MadCow1:
Mtcheeew
As u saw in abroad right?
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Awon people yi sha undecided Nigba wo ni won ma change
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Obynolee(f): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
jasssbabe:
Trust nobody. Y can't he handover d property to his family?

Na tha one worst pass,they thought he will die there.
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:
Rule Number One
Trust Nobody - Especially Family and Friends
Not all dear
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
maestroz:
i wonder how the kingdom of biafra would look like. he go corrupt pass naija...
it is d economic state of d zoo dat caused al dis u cn hear stories lik dis in d holy land(biafra)
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by mickey45: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
He's lucky they didn't arrange his death when he got back. People have been killed for less. Pity him though

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by chukslawrence(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
jasssbabe:
Trust nobody. Y can't he handover d property to his family?
You just said trust nobody now nah.
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by missyadorable(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
I came to confirm the names
Before opening the thread,I suspected those "People"
It just had to be Yeebosss
Biafra,deceiving Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by gbengus17: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
WATCH YOUR BACK AND NEVER TRUST PEOPLE====NO EXCEPTIONS==ONCE YOU LIVE LIKE THIS, THIS TYPE OF STORY WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU. THIS IS HOW I HAVE BEEN LIVING AND NO ADVERSE PROBELM.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by badesco(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Government should recover the money and the house. they should spend the rest of their lives in prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
how can people be so wicked. Very sad
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
dre11:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/11/man-loses-land-millions-to-trusted-friends/

Pic: Paul Okoye (left) and Okeke Nnanwanya in handcuffs at Isolo court
i am now a certified member of name checkers association of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
eleko1:
Proudly nzoobu nzobu grin
eyiba e yi

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
u no dey carry last
INTROVERT:
What kinda news won't someone hear. Emma should grow eyes at his back because those his friends can kill him now that he is back.....

Meanwhile I guess the guy on red is checking how many likes and mentions he has amassed on NAIRALAND.

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by ubcandid(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:
I Rarely keep friends.... I could remember when my late dad gratuity was paid. Mum said we should entrust it to his friend, he should act as a dad to us since he was dad's close friend..... This man squandered the whole money within Six months and stopped picking mum calls. Couldn't do much cause I was in far away school. He only got to pay my house rent once, younger ones school fees was paid once too. After which he said the money is finished. Man inhumanity to his fellow Man.

I can only beg to ask these quesions...
1) how old were you then..
2) what is the level of your mums education..

Are you sure your mum was not having an affair with that man because even a market woman would not make that mistake..

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
ubcandid:

I can only beg to ask these quesions...
1) how old were you then..
2) what is the level of your mums education..

Are you sure your mum was not having an affair with that man because even a market woman would not make that mistake..
(1) I Was Barely 18 then. And being far away from home didn't help matter too.
(2) She's just an SSCE holder. But quiet intelligent, reason she said that was because she was still mourning Dad and she couldn't just get herself then.
(3) No she wasn't... Mum is a faithful wife.

Well the mistake has been done, she swore never to trust anyone again. He was so close to the family then. Thought he was someone trustworthy.
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by abokikhalifa: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
this is my problem with igbo people...........you cant truest them. they can even kill their mom as far as money is involve. how can you leave together if you cant truest ur self? undecided
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by tbaby4u(f): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
lankieman:
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. .

On point

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by themanderon: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Your friends will kill you faster than your enemies would.
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by maestroz: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
pesinfada:
it is d economic state of d zoo dat caused al dis u cn hear stories lik dis in d holy land(biafra)

keep hallucinating...i will revert when you are grown up to decipher right from wrong. go and see south sudan despite their craze for independence what has become of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Cavenchy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
It happens most of the time, when you are abroad, practically everyone in Nigeria assumes you've gone to heaven and forget that you might return one day. They assume there aren't challenges you would have to face and make extorting you a full time job. What happened to this poor man Akachukwu is unfortunate, he spent almost 20 years believing a lie. The Fabulists going to jail may never return his money but hopefully he can pick himself up if he is still young enough to start afresh. God save us from bad people.
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Frankel7(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dat guy is lucky he's still alive. Those ones are not hardened, otherwise....chai...him for don dey sing Oroko'.
In other news...This is Mr Bean wishing u all a merry xmas in adv....
Thank u.

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by rafcrown(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2015
BIAFRA REPUBLIC ??/
NO 1 FRAUD
NO 2
NO 3
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by chat2deen(m): 1:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Name checkers! Food is done,make una come check.....
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by ubcandid(m): 2:03am On Dec 12, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:

(1) I Was Barely 18 then. And being far away from home didn't help matter
(2) She's just an SSCE holder. But quiet intelligent, reason she said that was because she was still mourning Dad and she couldn't just get herself then.
(3) No she wasn't... Mum is a faithful wife.
Well the mistake has been done, she swore never to trust anyone again. He was so close to the family then. Thought he was someone trustworthy.

Bro am really sorry for that sordid experience but i still stand on my ground that your mum made a big mistake by doing that....even your answer highlighted at [s](2) She's just an SSCE holder. But quiet intelligent, reason she said that was because she was still mourning Dad and she couldn't just get herself then.[/s] does not give a cogent reason for her laxity in such sensitive matter given the fact that if she was at all looking for a male to trust her brother should have been her resort....

I guess you are a man now, and as a man when you reminisce past sordid events like this that has affected the trajectory of the life of you and your siblings, you need to be objective and blunt in looking into details and the sequences of occurrence outplayed while weighing other available options. i guess your mum has given you a sell-able story and youre feeling remorseful towards her, though am not trying to set you against her because you best know her mindset................but with an SSCE cert......she is no illiterate.
There is more than the eyes could have seen for me....

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 12, 2015
pesinfada:
Not all dear

I am really sure about the trust issue.
Trust NOBODY except they can take a bullet for you.
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2015
end time FRIENDS angry angry angry
Re: Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) by akinladejo: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2015
igboooo!!!!!!
I fear una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic / Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging / Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.