Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank (1514 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / U.s Verified Paypal With $63 Dollars For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank by dan56: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am having some issues in verifying my PayPal account have not received any code yet. I need to know if I can make payment with unverified card. And what is the limit thank.
Re: Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank by evag(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
the best thing to do is verify if your card is visa or MasterCard...
then the next thing to do is to add the card to your PayPal account and if you have done all these correctly...
the only option will be to contact PayPal customer care through their email and they will reply you with the appropriate steps to follow...
but it dosn't take any extra thing to verify your PayPal with debit cards.... except verve cards...is not allowed...
Re: Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank by IDEALCASH(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2018
evag:
the best thing to do is verify if your card is visa or MasterCard...
then the next thing to do is to add the card to your PayPal account and if you have done all these correctly...
the only option will be to contact PayPal customer care through their email and they will reply you with the appropriate steps to follow...
but it dosn't take any extra thing to verify your PayPal with debit cards.... except verve cards...is not allowed...
Hello sir, please which card can I use to verify uae paypal?
Re: Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank by ewuoso(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Hello sir, please which card can I use to verify uae paypal?
I'm having this same issue

(1) (Reply)

Training On Ufr(umbilicals,flowlines & Risers)@primetek Heavy Industries Limited / Which Book Are You Feeding On? / USPS Tracking Problems Need A Quick Explanation And Replay Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.