Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

'the Flash' Season 2 Spoilers: Barry's Earth-two Identity Revealed, Killer Frost - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'the Flash' Season 2 Spoilers: Barry's Earth-two Identity Revealed, Killer Frost (1090 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the Flash' Season 2 Spoilers: Barry's Earth-two Identity Revealed, Killer Frost by finalboss(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers from the second half of "The Flash" season 2. Read at your own risk.

Fans of "The Flash" will see more of Earth-Two when the show returns from its winter hiatus in January.

Grant Gustin, who plays Barry Allen on The CW series, previously teased to Entertainment Weekly that viewers will meet some of the main characters' Earth-Two doppelgangers in the upcoming episodes of the show's sophomore run.

"It sounds like we're going to be making an Earth-Two trip in the future at some point this season," Gustin said last month. "I don't know which characters are going to be going. [But] I'm pretty sure Barry will be one of them. I don't know if we're going to see his doppelganger when we go over there. I'd imagine we would."

And earlier this week, photos from the Vancouver set of the series confirmed that viewers will indeed be seeing Barry's Earth-Two doppelganger in the back half of the current installment.

On Wednesday, Dec. 9, Gustin was pictured by YVR Shoots looking more dapper than usual while filming scenes at Vancouver's Queen Elizabeth Theatre. In the photo, Gustin was wearing a pair of eyeglasses, a bowtie and a sweater. The website claimed the 25-year-old actor filmed a sequence in which Barry was reporting on a smoking, overturned car.

Although the cause of the car accident is unclear, scenes filmed later that night suggested that Killer Frost -- Caitlin Snow's (Danielle Panabaker) Earth-Two doppelganger -- might have something to do with the road mishap.

YVR Shoots captured photos of Gustin and Panabaker while filming a "fight" scene in downtown Vancouver's Cathedral Park. According to the website, Earth-Two Barry was running back and forth during the scene while trying to dodge ice blasts from Killer Frost. http://jeloser..co.uk/2015/12/the-flash-season-2-spoilers-barrys.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Nollywood Movies Download!!! / Black Magic 4k Camera Is Available For Rent / Lagos Real Fake Life’ Made N26,412,000 In 3days Directed By Mike Ezuruonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.