Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns (20779 Views)

"Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again / CBN Issues Another Warning Against Wonder Banks, MMM / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns by NOBODYY: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
ogele:

I don receive am tire oh! but now i have learnt to block it. is spam mail
Abeg teach me how to block such mails
Re: Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns by donJ2(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
LEAFLET:
Companies like let's partner Enugu falls into this category... Anyone in Enugu will know what I'm taking of... So far they've being delivering but I dey really fear for my money... 500k no be beans oooo!! Although I've recieved interest for ten months and already covered my money but men I still dey fear..10% interest every month on any amount invested?? That's really a wonder bank

Guy u lucky, u no even get wahala, wish I joined wen u did, cuz me I jst wish to recover my capital...

Dont even know d face to make after investing 1.7M last 2months and am getting this poo from cbn...abeg mek dy no frustrate this wonder banks till I recover my capital atleast...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns by LEAFLET(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
donJ2:

Guy u lucky, u no even get wahala, wish I joined wen u did, cuz me I jst wish to recover my capital...

Dont even know d face to make after investing 1.7M last 2months and am getting this poo from cbn...abeg mek dy no frustrate this wonder banks till I recover my capital atleast...
honestly I think let's partner is a reputable company... I believe they won't fold although this is naija and everything goes!! Just be hopeful and also with the way that company is structured they are up to level I think... They even build house for people on agreement and embarks on other projects if you want.. The best thing is no more to invest and save the interest that comes!!!
Re: Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns by Edetson(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
when will they be able to be up and doing with regards to their enshrined duties as a monetary authority...

Those of you that have not accepted the reality of Bitcoin revolution, join my team and turn your 0.03 bitcoin to 1.4.. This is not ponzi... It is a P2P network of serious minded people.. Check my number below...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikeja Hotel PLC Shareholders Locked Out Of Meeting Venue / Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones / Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.