Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,576 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Raymond Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble (440 Views)

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Efe Was Featured On AIT's Kakaaki, Meets Chief Raymond Dokpesi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble by TopCelebritiesM: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
The chairman of Africa Independent Television (AIT), Dr. Raymond Dokpesi is in fresh trouble. The Agenegbode, Edo State born Marine Engineer is going to face a fresh alleged fraud of collecting N8.4billion from the Federal Government for airing Under-17 FIFA Championship which was hosted by Nigeria in 2009.
Insiders at EFCC squealed that Dr. Dokpesi entered into agreement with FIFA and Nigeria government was not part of... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/raymond-dokpesi-in-fresh-trouble/
Re: Raymond Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble by Airforce1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Raymond Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
The guy go soon develop prostrate cancer,ee sure for me

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble by pet4ril(f): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Raymond Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble by Cholls(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
My brothers and sisters it's that am in support of corruption o. But truth be told this man is atleast using the money to creat employment in nigeria that is vissible. On like, other idiotts that steal our money and go abroad to establish business there. Disclaimer: my opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Million Dollar Yesterday. / ★ The Epic Moment Steve Harvey Announces The Wrong Winner Of Miss Universe 2015 / Photo: Tiwa Savage Finally Shows The Face Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.