Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. (742 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Okorocha Hosts Heartland Football Club To A Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. by BakaSumtin(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
To speak the truth, initially,i was scared of a re-run election in Rivers State because they (APC)keep on saying they have Abuja,they will write results. But with what happened in Bayelsa election,i told people,that if I am Wike,i will withdraw my appeal and go for elections again to prove to them that we will win them 100 times out of 100 times. They can use their impunity to take all the judgements. But they can't use their impunity to take our hearts.
We did it before,we will do it again.
THEY TRIED TO FRY US,THEY DDNT KNOW WE ARE CORN.NOW WE ARE POPPING.

HOW MANY THEM DEY? WHY WE NO GO WIN THEM.
NO SHAKINGS. I MAINTAIN MY STAND. I SAIL,OR SINK WITH PDP.
#ISTANDWITHWIKE

Re: Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. by mykemiley(f): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Story 4 d smal smal gods......
Re: Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. by ricsman(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
read to see the action but found nothing

now that all the elections have being nullified, lets see if all the bragging will stand.

1 Like

Re: Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. by gsport: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wike and pdp did rehearsals while Gej hold sway in abuja apc and Amaechi will act real movie pdp will be watching from distance. Apc write the result wike will go to court how live is leave forward and understand backwards
Re: Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. by SamJed(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
gsport:
Wike and pdp did rehearsals while Gej hold sway in abuja apc and Amaechi will act real movie pdp will be watching from distance. Apc write the result wike will go to court how live is leave forward and understand backwards
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Seems The Recent Actions Of Governor Wike Will Guarantee A Victory In The State. by SamJed(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Anyway i trust wike na...he won't go down without a fight...a strong fight

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet The British Mps Who Want The UK To Support Biafra / $2.2bn Arms Deal: Why Dasuki Paid Former VP, Sambo N20m Monthly – Ex-nsa Account / Imo Govt. Partners Sdg, Empowers Three Hundred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.