Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ask Me Anything On How To Stay Fit And Sexy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ask Me Anything On How To Stay Fit And Sexy. (432 Views)

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything On How To Stay Fit And Sexy. by JOHNSONKENNY: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Many questions fills your mind when you look at your celeb role models and you never can tell how easy the answers could be. This section opens up the opportunity to as about how your models stay fit, smart and sexy all the time.
I will be your fitness coach and also give you usefull information on how to stay fit and sexy or to achieve your desired shape.
Kindly drop you comments and questions.
Re: Ask Me Anything On How To Stay Fit And Sexy. by finalboss(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin are you fit
Re: Ask Me Anything On How To Stay Fit And Sexy. by Ladybluecash(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abeg wetin i go dey do or eat wey go make my belle flat as bfor,,?
Re: Ask Me Anything On How To Stay Fit And Sexy. by Ginaz(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dont have
Re: Ask Me Anything On How To Stay Fit And Sexy. by Afrok(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Op I dey fit pass u....

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of The Greatest Skin Tightening Cream / Actor Prince Eke Speaks On His Terrible Ordeal In The Hands Of Kidnappers / Controversial Rapper In Another Drama With Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.