Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. (677 Views)

Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. by bercarray(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
These are the ten types of people you will meet if you always watch football games and other sports at the viewing center.
1.The arguement crew : ds set of pple are there 2 argue anytn with u,dey will even lie,trst me u can neva win them oo e.g if they show c.ronaldo and sm1 say richest player in portugal,they will argue wt u dt nani is richer,ask them to prove dat,they will tell u it's because nani don't show off lyk ronaldo,ask dem d source of their info.they'll tell u dey saw it on portugalnews.com,na lie o,bt dem no go gree.

2 The kids:[/b]They're of two categories 1. maybe they av stolen their parent's money u'll see them paying for their frnds,eating different snacks during d match most of dm knws ntn abt ball,they jst watch for watchn sake. 2. They will only watch 5mins out of 90mins,they will be busy watchn d door entrance if they see any one that has breast(mummy) omo na to hide o,cos if their mum catch dm na die o,bkus they myt not do wat she ask em to do.

[b]3 the naija bet crew:
they will be busy marking their ticket,dy only watch ten mins out 90,d remaining 80 na their ticket oo even afta d game,na to still be lukn at d ticket,let one team spoil their ticket,na to faint be dat.

4 the die hard fan crew u dare not bad mouth their team oo they will argue wit u to d end,they dnt jst argue lyk d arguement crew bt anytn abt their own team u can't beat them bkus they knw a lot abt their team.

5 *in wizkid's voice*mr lover man ds kinds of pple usually bring their girlfrnds wit them, kissing her weneva his team scores,buying her many tns so dt d girl wnt be bored.

6 the gentle type i belong to ds group,u won't knw d team they are supporting,they'll jst be gentle,if their team scored they myt not jubilate,they won't be agressive if they lose,if badmouth their club they wnt argue,they will jst be tnkn tns in their mind lyk,y wld he play lyk dt bt na 4 dm mind o

7 the peep crew. you see coming to d entrance tnkn they wanna pay and enter,no o na to luk at d scores and go back,if dm lock door,dm go peep tru holes, if there are no holes,they'll knock and tell u they are searchn 4 sm1,na lie o,na scores dm dy search 4.

8 the sarcastic crew: the people are there to make jest of other team,you will see them beating drums and singing jest songs,especially if man u or arsenal are playing and sm1 is making jest of dm trust me it is a chelsea fan,also barca and madrid make jest of dmslves. These pple smtimes goes bk home injured,cos they can step on sm1's nerves,especially if u make jest of some chelsea fans,na thugs full there.

9 the sport fanatic old man most of these crew are arsenal supporters or madrid,bks they startd watchn ball bck in d days,wen madrid won champs.league 5 consecutive times,wen arsenal playd unbeaten,they knw everytn abt all sport not football alone,they knw alot abt history,if any arguement abt history comes up they will call on them for confirmatn lyk google,u'll wonder maybe they are related to FIFA.

10lastly,the newscasters/rumour spreaders they will update u on what is gng on in the world of sport,they buy complete sport to get d news,buy arsenal focus,sporting life altogeda and they will be saying wht dy read there to u,both truth and lies,they can tell you ronaldo is going to barca nxt seasn dt he has signed an advance contract,or ferguson has made up his mind to coach eyimba. They can spread rumours like anytn.
Go to viewing centres 2moro,i bet u'll meet dm there. They make d place lively.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. by skondo09(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
So you are keeping us on hold??
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. by SurefireAsoOke: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Following

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. by bercarray(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
skondo09:
sorry i'm throug nw
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. by bercarray(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
skondo09:
sorry i'm through nw
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Football Viewing Centre. by khattab02: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2015
11. The bully/oppressive crew. these crew are the majority in the center i.e when Man u and chelsea are playing or Barca and Madrid are playing and one of the fans out number the other. So when your team scored, due to their large numbers they will tell you ''bros you dey disturb us ooo... If your team scored again and you shout??''

So you will just respect yourself and watch the goals going in without any jubilation or shout else??..

(1) (Reply)

[url=http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/liquid-steel-male-enhancement/]liquid Steel / Mikel Soaring Again: Hiddink's Super Eagle Brings The Perfect Balance To Chelsea / Manchester United Striker, Anthony Martial Accused Of Cheating On Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.