Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name (743 Views)

Help!!!! I Cant Remember My Mtn Share N Sell Pin / Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo) / Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by Joel3(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
I once had it on my phone in 2014. I have forgotten the name. I have been looking for it for the past months.

the camera view is from the top. it has brake and acceleration pad including left and right control pad on screen.

you drive through the road escaping cars and lorry left and right.

anyone with useful information should help.

its a car and lorry driving game
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by solomonsojay(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
car or bike...

LAND FOR SALE!!!
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by Joel3(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
solomonsojay:
car or bike...

LAND FOR SALE!!!
its both car and lorry driving not racing.
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by slap1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Real Truck Park / Dr Driving
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by Joel3(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
slap1:
Real Truck Park / Dr Driving
thanks, but not this one. its a car driving a 3D but also have truck in selection of car.
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by akinlaso(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Its traffic racer
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by gpercuxionz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
download traffic racer and thank me later
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by Joel3(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
akinlaso:
Its traffic racer
thanks bro. yes it is. I don't know how to thank you. for many months I have been for it. two bottle of beer..
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by Joel3(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
gpercuxionz:
download traffic racer and thank me later
thanks bros yes it is what I am looking for.
Re: There Is The Android Truck And Car Driving Game I Cant Remember The Name by Caleb5: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2015
... ..! I so much love that game!..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice / Imagine What MTN Sent Me / MTN Pays N1.85m To Subscriber Over Promo Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.