Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. (958 Views)

FACT CHECK: Jonathan Lied! 6 Examples Of Abuse And Nepotism Under His Rule / Rule 9: Matters Arising. / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by kingdompropty: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
As a follow up to my previous write up,and haven studied the situations around I hereby as a matter of concern and not threat five Mr. Seun 7 days to modify his rule #9.

At personal risk as an undergraduate in LASU many years ago, I knew how we stood shoulders to shoulders with other comrades to defend the June12 mandate,and will not watch my right as onye Igbo frittered away by a neo dictator.

For now I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by finalboss(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin huhuhuhuhhuhu laughing in greecs .. You bera quit now nd stop stranding

3 Likes

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by Badassniggga(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
GERRARA HERE MEHN.

note: not that i have anything against biafra and those agitating for a sovereign country.. but please, i get angry wen i see those numerous bullshittting threads littered all over the politics section.. you said u long for a biafra, i said no problem but pulease, cut the shiiit and move your asssess to a biafran website. this forum is for nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
[size=16pt]WHO YOU HELP?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by sanmibukunmi: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
lol.....I dey laff oo. na only seven days you give?? if you like give 10 years e no go change...m

una mouth too much jawee

3 Likes

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by banki(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Biko unu mechie onu,

You people are claiming freedom of expression, as if he seun doesn't have a right to freedom of expression

It's his site, how would you feel if you own a site people come and insult you and in the name of biafra, people insult your tribe and take over your site and your not allowed to even express yourself?

It's not right, let seun be, we have problems in the south east...our leaders failed us imagine we are critising buhari but praising jonathan sam egwu orji Kalu ta orji and other sutpid politicians whose fault is it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
I'm angry at all those who vilify Igbo people on account of Rule 9 and Biafra. Not every Igbo supports the method adopted by the agitators. I hope that we continue to show respect even when we disagree.
Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by babyfaceafrica: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Who know you?...who u. Don help?....see painment

1 Like

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by praxisnetworks: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hnn

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:
As a follow up to my previous write up,and haven studied the situations around I hereby as a matter of concern and not threat five Mr. Seun 7 days to modify his rule #9.

At personal risk as an undergraduate in LASU many years ago, I knew how we stood shoulders to shoulders with other comrades to defend the June12 mandate,and will not watch my right as onye Igbo frittered away by a neo dictator.

For now I rest my case.

#sigh.

oga op, your right as an "onye igbo" as you put it is very much secured here. create a thread on Igbo culture and give us an expose on the beauty of the Igbo customs and traditions, their wonderful cities and their lovely women and see if Seun will either remove the thread or ban you. if he does just let us know and be rest assured that we will leave this forum together.

you want to discuss biafra, i can recommend some sites for you to air you views. this is not the place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by vizboy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bye in Advance

2 Likes

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by slap1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin
Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by Feraz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
You guys should stop giving Seun ultimatums. Seeing that he isn't moved, you should rest. It is because of comments like this that make everyone thrash talk the Igbos.

kITATITA:
I'm angry at all those who vilify Igbo people on account of Rule 9 and Biafra. Not every Igbo supports the method adopted by the agitators. I hope that we continue to show respect even when we disagree.
You go wait tire for them to stop.
I have come to realise insults rule here even when you disagree and every tribe is guilty of that.

1 Like

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by StunningCEO: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:

For now I rest my case.

Scram .......

1 Like

Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by praxisnetworks: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2015
kingdompropty:

For now I rest my case.
Re: I Give Seun 7 Days To Modify His Rule # 9 Or I Quit Nairaland. by Topleague(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2015
no one is going to miss you, enough of this threat

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Add Southern Ijaw Results And Declare Me Winner Of Bayelsa Guber Poll- Sylva / FG To Privatise Lagos, Abuja, PH, Kano Airports / Buhari To Spend 6.9 Billion On Aso Rock Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.