Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense (749 Views)

Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times / Ondo: Tinubu’s Absence At APC Rally Makes No Difference – Lalong / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense by Franzeez(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
I really don't care if I am banned, I have always said, banning people on Nairaland is a waste of time, it is takes seconds to create an email and continuing to err my views. I put up a topic and it was removed because I spoke the truth, truth is truth, no matter how many topics you remove.... You are a total disgrace of what you represent. Nairaland was suppose to be a platform for erring ones view, it was not suppose to by your business to vet the kind of views one erred. You are no better than our politicians...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense by OLisaMacaulay(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
my brother don't mind then,nairaland must fail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Airing*
Re: Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense by kingsman66(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
That is how he close my thread i just created letter to mr seun. wHAT MUST BE MUST BE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense by Weedcrusher: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
You can honorably leave nairaland if you're not satisfied with the rule

2 Likes

Re: Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense by tolustx(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Here they are: The chief wailers...

Wailers how market?

1 Like

Re: Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense by mikolo80: 1:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Franzeez:
I really don't care if I am banned, I have always said, banning people on Nairaland is a waste of time, it is takes seconds to create an email and continuing to err my views. I put up a topic and it was removed because I spoke the truth, truth is truth, no matter how many topics you remove.... You are a total disgrace of what you represent. Nairaland was suppose to be a platform for erring ones view, it was not suppose to by your business to vet the kind of views one erred. You are no better than our politicians...
If e easy why you no go form your own forum see whether you go allow foolish ppl poor sand for your garri

(1) (Reply)

Army Are Not To Be Blamed On The Current Shia Issue, Watch The Video And Judge. / Inconclusive! / Efcc's Anticipated Letter To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.