Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks (628 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election-inec Official’s Hand Chop Off / Rivers Rerun Election: INEC Materials Arrive (Photos) / Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks by promixdavinci(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adhoc staff which were use to conduct the governorship election in kogi state have yet to collect their money, both the training allowance and election wage. payment before was done by cash but this time around inec said money will be paid into various bank account, yet it is three weeks after the election which the Adhoc staff that are mostly ex-copers risk their life are not paid their hard earn money.
mod pls move this to front page for the whole nigerians to see, if this is the way inec are going to operate now let everyone knows. inec can not conduct election without the use of adhoc-staff so why wont they make sure this people are duly renumerated..
Re: Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks by ozy4christ(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
that is change
Re: Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Liar. I'm part of the Batch B corp members serving in kogi. I served as the presiding officer at Ileteju, Unit 3 at Ogori-Magongo Local government. I have been paid #4,500 training fee and #9,850 for the exercise. Stop spreading lies!
Re: Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks by promixdavinci(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
mods; its my very 1st post on nairaland, pls take this to front page. let nigerians know of this present inec chiarman that everything has become inconclusive since he took charge
Re: Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks by promixdavinci(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
Liar. I'm part of the Batch B corp members serving in kogi. I served as the presiding officer at Ileteju, Unit 3 at Ogori-Magongo Local government. I have been paid #4,500 training fee and #9,850 for the exercise. Stop spreading lies!

yes u are a serving coper, am talking about ex-copers..u collected ur money and u hv use it to tke care of ur litle needs but u did not care to know about those Apo1, ApoII or ApoIII dat works under u. bros i work as Apo Vp, non of us ex-copers hv been paid, we called inec office and our SPO yet we dont have any hope of we collectin our money
Re: Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks by promixdavinci(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
ozy4christ:
that is change

if its d change they promise then no one will apply to work as adhoc-staff for inec anymore
Re: Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks by kestolove95(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
U guys ar obeying d clarion call jor, forgt it, its service for d nation

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Marriage Fears By Potential Couples / Ex-militants Caution Military / $2b Arms Procurement: Jonathan Spills Lies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.