Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (76681 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by OlokoNla1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
sounds dense to me. why should a church support industry? do you think @ all or do u use ur brain before u spew nonsense? the great american industry was funded by Church? surely you are bereft of clear logical applicable thinking

i am also sure someone has mentioned that by using local labour and business men, they are directly or indirectly providing support you slowpoke

nextstep:

You're telling me that the steel, aluminium, plastic, and wood products have their origins in Nigeria? The banisters, chairs, lights, pianos, electronics, tiles, air conditioners, flooring, toilets, paint, etc all originated in Nigeria? That the machines to forge, bend, lift, and affix these items are made in Nigeria? Unless I'm mistaken the vast majority of inputs to this and many other projects end up feeding families not in Nigeria. Labour is bound to be made of Nigerian personel, but I'm not convinced that they constitute up to 1/20 of the budget.

In fact the only things I can think are truly Nigerian in origin are: cement, blocks, wood for roofing. The roofing sheets are either tiles likely made in Korea or sheets manufactured in China (albeit corrugated in Nigeria). They might deign to use Nigerian doors and windows, which is open to doubt.

My initial argument was that the money might have been better spent directly funding small Nigerian enterprises for production. You might be right that there's significant money given to contractors and suppliers in Nigeria, but I think you'll find that the lions share of profits leaves the country in one form or another
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Annunaki(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
stagger:

Can you tell us what the world's population was in 1 AD and what it is now in 2015 AD?

It has nothing to do with the world's population, so stop being clever by half. Nothing stops christians from still meeting in small gatherings today and in the real sense the small gatherings are more impactful than the big ones in which you are lost in a crowd.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by vooks: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Annunaki:

It has nothing to do with the world's population, so stop being clever by half. Nothing stops christians from still meeting in small gatherings today and in the real sense the small gatherings are more impactful than the big ones in which you are lost in a crowd.

I think you are envious my broda
Tell me, what is your IDEAL church size above which you should open a branch?

How did you arrive at that size?

You can equally get lost in a 'small' church of your job is warming he church pew waiting for the sermon to end so you can hit the road. Smart believers form home cells, bible study groups, whatsapp groups, join a sub department inside a church and so forth

PS
On Pentecost, several thousand guys came to Christ
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by vooks: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
stagger:

Can you tell us what the world's population was in 1 AD and what it is now in 2015 AD?
Excellent
The first century used donkeys and boats and scrolls. Nowadays we have iPads,jets and so forth.

The important thing is FELLOWSHIP and regular gathering, God did not bother micromanaging, He left the the Body to its devices so it is confusion to rail on others who are different from you.

If you think heaven comes down in a group of 2, all the best, just concentrate on your church of 2 and the lost & perishing instead of throwing tantrums over the 100K seater who are DIFFERENT from you. Live and let live cool

Cc Annunaki

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by stagger: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nobody is talking about the employment that will be generated for at least 20 professions from this project:

Architects
Builders
Masons
Carpenters
Interlocking stone makers
Block industry owners
Electricians
Plumbers
Landscapers
Asphalt companies
Gas plants company(ies)
Suppliers of sand
Building material sellers
Food sellers
Borehole workers
Ac manufacturers and sellers
Electrical fitting sellers
Cement sellers
Iron benders
Painters
Horticulturists
Roofers
Aluminium sheet sellers
Tilers

The list goes on and on. This project will cost billions of dollars and change some people's financial levels. Some people will not key in. Rather they will blindly be making noise while others make hay as the sun shines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ByfireByfire: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
ignore.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by CeterisXVII: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
brownsug:
U dey mind am like say d man rob I'm papa

Una wan take laughter finish person for here.... cheesy cool

stagger:
Nobody is talking about the employment that will be generated for at least 20 professions from this project:

Architects
Builders
Masons
Carpenters
Interlocking stone makers
Block industry owners
Electricians
Plumbers
Landscapers
Asphalt companies
Gas plants company(ies)
Suppliers of sand
Building material sellers
Food sellers
Borehole workers
Ac manufacturers and sellers
Electrical fitting sellers
Cement sellers
Iron benders
Painters
Horticulturists
Roofers
Aluminium sheet sellers
Tilers

The list goes on and on. This project will cost billions of dollars and change some people's financial levels. Some people will not key in. Rather they will blindly be making noise while others make hay as the sun shines.

Thank you, o! I beg help me break it down for those who see nothing good, in any great vision. Those criticising this project have lost sight of the multiplier effects and jobs it would generate for the local populace or artisans, by the time it finally comes on stream. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ikukuhero: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen

I am actually tempted to call you a goat. I would have done so but for fear of offending God.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by CeterisXVII: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Maximus85:
The Bible says make sure of everything and hold the fact. Have you checked the Google earth findings concerning your church and the signs out? [/color][color=#006600]

Guy, when will you stop swallowing urban legends, unverified gossip and hearsay, and then turning around to recycle them as fact?? shocked I weak, o! May God give you the spirit of discernment, in Jesus' name. Oya, say "Amen"..... undecided
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by CeterisXVII: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Annunaki:
I don't need the media to form an opinion about oyedepo. My bible tells me that "by there fruits I shall know them" and going by the fruits oyedepo displays, I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is as fake as they come.

Which fruit has he displayed that makes you refer to him as "fake?" Guy, be careful before you start putting down others, when you do not have any facts to support your assertion. Defamation of name and character in an unwritten form is known as slander, and it is still an offence in the Nigerian statute books... undecided
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
ikukuhero:

I am actually tempted to call you a goat. I would have done so but for fear of offending God.

You are just a godforsaken church goer, a degenerated wretch,though everyone is allowed to talk even mad men
wolf in sheepskin,
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Maximus85:

His money? Or the hot sweat of the gullible folowers?

Even if its our money he wants to use, we are happy to give, and we have no apology to any small minded individual, we give and we are not complaining.Don't complain on our behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
bezimo:

Even if its our money he wants to use, we are happy to give, and we have no apology to any small minded individual, we give and we are not complaining.Don't complain on our behalf.

Yes, you are right, Mr Big Mind.

That you use a smart phone doesn't make you smart. Common sense is not common.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Diorin: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.

Touch not my anointed
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=sennycourage post=40948193] watch ur tongue...is ur commitment to Kingdom service dat will pave way to ur greatness......stop talking nonsense to d Servant of most high God[/qu

In your case you lack wisdom, that's the worst thing that can happen to any being,....... Pray to have it pls cos you are yoked with goats
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by TheMascot(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
bezimo:

Your mind is too small to comprehend the vision hence your ranting.Its not your fault its your mind that needs an upgrade.
eeyaa..I pity you because the brain doesn't have spare parts..
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Your education in matters spiritual could, surely, do with some touch-up!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
odeotito:

Your education in matters spiritual could, surely, do with some touch-up!

I find it difficult to understand what you just said.....please explain ..
Thanks
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Maximus85:

Yes, you are right, Mr Big Mind.

That you use a smart phone doesn't make you smart. Common sense is not common.

So its you that now have the common sense to complain on Winners behalf.
Ride on Mr Common sense. What have you achieved so far with it? Smh.
when reasonable folks are talking you should hide your opinion in the garbage.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
TheMascot:
eeyaa..I pity you because the brain doesn't have spare parts..

Pity yourself I dont need.Its you that should be pitied obviously.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by yomihagin2: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
WATCH VIDEO OF THE PLANNED 100,000 FAITH THEATRE TO BE BUILT BY WINNERS CHAPEL CHURCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6L2Vbdx1gY
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by caandi: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
from glory to glory, that's my new name. from glory to glory that's where I am going. and I'm getting there. Amen.
haters keep on hating. you will get poorer and wretched. the bible says, do not touch my anointed and do my prophets no harm. you're hating and insulting , you insult the God of Shiloh, of Daddy OYEDEPO? how dare you?
the bible says Anyone that curses you shall be cursed and anyone that blesses you shall be blessed. its a pity for all of you insulting the church and our papa. heaven is real, hell is real too. get ready, where you are going is very hot and the journey is long. peace or should I say pieces!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
bezimo:

Yes sir.

See your combo and the height of your reasonableness
Sections Most Active In: Religion, Romance, Politics
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ehissi(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2015
dikeigbo2:

I just generalized my comment,be Christian, Moslem or otherwise ,,so don't get it twisted ..let them get people gainfully engaged and see as many vices will disappear ..thank you

Its the Job of the government to engage people gainfully as well as to deal with vices and the last I checked, Oyedepo, as influential as he is, is not the government!! In any case, attending a Church/Ministry is by choice and not by force.

People always tend to judge by apperances and bias in their personal affairs and its ok!! But its error to do so, especially when seemingly spiritual matters are discussed or debated!!

When Oyedepo set out to build Shiloh at Ota in the middle of nowhere in the bush; a good bunch of preachers whom he told felt he was mad - I mean whom do you expect to follow you to this God forsaken wilderness? Where will the loan or money come from? - but Oyedepo kept insisting that he was sent/asked by God to do it!! And today, nobody even remembers how that part of idiroko were shiloh is, was before oyedepo got there!!

Oyedepo will not do what you feel is right or beneficial to help Nigeria or Nigerians, he will/should do what God sent him to do and how God sent him to do it!! Period! At least that is my prayer for him.

Think about it? Jesus raised the dead, healed the sick, fed hungry people!! What did people think would be beneficial to Israel for Jesus to do then??

Some asked for a sign - as though a sign was required for one to do good to others - some asked why he dared to what he did and demanded to know on whose authority he did those good deeds of His, some insisted that he must be made King of Israel so that he could enforce deliverance as a matter of law and government to save the people!!

But what did God send Jesus to do? Become a living sacrifice to bear the sins of a stubborn and vile generation via cruxifiction!!

By appearances and bias, is that useful to the sick or the hungry who need food or the dead who need to be raised or the naked who need to be clothed? How useful is a dead Jesus to Israel? That is for God to know and for you - man - to find out!!

If you have ever read the last books of the gospels, you will know that as powerful and glorious and necessary as Jesus's ministry and death was, the apostles didn't believe his death was necessary, even Peter rebuke Jesus for saying he would die; and what was Jesus's response?

Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that of God, but those that be of men!!!

None of Jesus's apostles believed his death was necessary, until he resurrected and taught them again, things he already taught them before he was crucified - the last books of Matthew, Mark, luke and John are my witnesses.

There will be those who can't relate my illustration and ensamples with the topic on this thread!! A question or two should make it plain; if God, by whose grace and glory and power that oyedepo has built that ministry asks Oyedepo to build that auditorium, should he refuse on the basis that you/he doesn't think it beneficial?? Based on antecedence, do you think Oyedepo has been successful so far because he chose to do what another man thinks is beneficial or what God thinks is beneficial?? Does building such an auditorium hold any benefit whatsoever to the community where the auditorium will be built?? In this particular case, as with shiloh, Did God send Oyedepo to build this auditorium??

I don't claim to have all the correct answers but God does; and any Christian, whose eyes are on God should have no trouble asking God for wisdom if you truly have a passion for engaging youths/people as Oyedepo is passionate about what he claims God called him to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2015
ehissi:

Its the Job of the government to engage people gainfully as well as to deal with vices and the last I checked, Oyedepo, as influential as he is, is not the government!! In any case, attending a Church/Ministry is by choice and not by force.

People always tend to judge by apperances and bias in their personal affairs and its ok!! But its error to do so, especially when seemingly spiritual matters are discussed or debated!!

When Oyedepo set out to build Shiloh at Ota in the middle of nowhere in the bush; a good bunch of preachers whom he told felt he was mad - I mean whom do you expect to follow you to this God forsaken wilderness? Where will the loan or money come from? - but Oyedepo kept insisting that he was sent/asked by God to do it!! And today, nobody even remembers how that part of idiroko were shiloh is, was before oyedepo got there!!

Oyedepo will not do what you feel is right or beneficial to help Nigeria or Nigerians, he will/should do what God sent him to do and how God sent him to do it!! Period! At least that is my prayer for him.

Think about it? Jesus raised the dead, healed the sick, fed hungry people!! What did people think would be beneficial to Israel for Jesus to do then??

Some asked for a sign - as though a sign was required for one to do good to others - some asked why he dared to what he did and demanded to know on whose authority he did those good deeds of His, some insisted that he must be made King of Israel so that he could enforce deliverance as a matter of law and government to save the people!!

But what did God send Jesus to do? Become a living sacrifice to bear the sins of a stubborn and vile generation via cruxifiction!!

By appearances and bias, is that useful to the sick or the hungry who need food or the dead who need to be raised or the naked who need to be clothed? How useful is a dead Jesus to Israel? That is for God to know and for you - man - to find out!!

If you have ever read the last books of the gospels, you will know that as powerful and glorious and necessary as Jesus's ministry and death was, the apostles didn't believe his death was necessary, even Peter rebuke Jesus for saying he would die; and what was Jesus's response?

Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that of God, but those that be of men!!!

None of Jesus's apostles believed his death was necessary, until he resurrected and taught them again, things he already taught them before he was crucified - the last books of Matthew, Mark, luke and John are my witnesses.

There will be those who can't relate my illustration and ensamples with the topic on this thread!! A question or two should make it plain; if God, by whose grace and glory and power that oyedepo has built that ministry asks Oyedepo to build that auditorium, should he refuse on the basis that you/he doesn't think it beneficial?? Based on antecedence, do you think Oyedepo has been successful so far because he chose to do what another man thinks is beneficial or what God thinks is beneficial?? Does building such an auditorium hold any benefit whatsoever to the community where the auditorium will be built?? In this particular case, as with shiloh, Did God send Oyedepo to build this auditorium??

I don't claim to have all the correct answers but God does; and any Christian, whose eyes are on God should have no trouble asking God for wisdom if you truly have a passion for engaging youths/people as Oyedepo is passionate about what he claims God called him to do.

You spoke well brother ehissi, but I totally disagree with you, it's not government alone to engage people, some wealthy individuals can also, ....I didn't say they shall be dashing out money to people, let them engage people into meaningful trade or skills, it's more honourable to work and earn wages, establishing churches/ building world class Church and mosques is also good ,but does it solve the problems at hand? Answer No..remember that bad policies breeds corruption both in government and private establishments, ........these youths we fail to engage today will turn to hunt us tomorrow, both the lowly and the mighty....practicalise your Christian life..Thank you
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2015
ehissi:

You spoke well brother ehissi, but I totally disagree with you, it's not government alone to engage people, some wealthy individuals can also, ....I didn't say they shall be dashing out money to people, let them engage people into meaningful trade or skills, it's more honourable to work and earn wages, establishing churches/ building world class Church and mosques is also good ,but does it solve the problems at hand? Answer No..remember that bad policies breeds corruption both in government and private establishments, ........these youths we fail to engage today will turn to hunt us tomorrow, both the lowly and the mighty....practicalise your Christian life..Thank you
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ehissi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
dikeigbo2:

The point being, as much as it is good for seemingly wealthy Nigerians to engage youths positively, its not his Job!! He is not voted in or mandate by a legislative system to do this. Its a matter of choice, of which one begins to wonder what your definition of engaging youths mean!!

If your definition of engaging Nigeria youth means "he should not build this structure" na U know!! But if you are a member or are an active participator in his ministries activities then I doubt you will comment in such a fashion!! What could be more positively engaging than what he is doing??

There are those who will argue that he does it because it is profitable; well devote a portion of your time to study where he is coming from and you will see that when he devoted his life to the course he now pursues, Pastors where by Nature poor and nobody really Pastored fulltime except you were with the catholic church and even them too made paupers out of the Holy clergy, leaving only your most basic needs as their priority being food and shelter!!

My point, he should be encouraged to continue to do exactly what God leads/called him to do even when we can't see the benefit; provided he has broken no law!!

And before you say/imply that he hasn't positively engaged youths, undertake a study of the man and his ministry and you will gain a better understanding on the focus of his life's work!!

A smart man once told me "In life, as with sports, If you find yourself constantly tackled; its probably because you have the ball"!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
ehissi:

The point being, as much as it is good for seemingly wealthy Nigerians to engage youths positively, its not his Job!! He is not voted in or mandate by a legislative system to do this. Its a matter of choice, of which one begins to wonder what your definition of engaging youths mean!!

If your definition of engaging Nigeria youth means "he should not build this structure" na U know!! But if you are a member or are an active participator in his ministries activities then I doubt you will comment in such a fashion!! What could be more positively engaging than what he is doing??

There are those who will argue that he does it because it is profitable; well devote a portion of your time to study where he is coming from and you will see that when he devoted his life to the course he now pursues, Pastors where by Nature poor and nobody really Pastored fulltime except you were with the catholic church and even them too made paupers out of the Holy clergy, leaving only your most basic needs as their priority being food and shelter!!

My point, he should be encouraged to continue to do exactly what God leads/called him to do even when we can't see the benefit; provided he has broken no law!!

And before you say/imply that he hasn't positively engaged youths, undertake a study of the man and his ministry and you will gain a better understanding on the focus of his life's work!!

A smart man once told me "In life, as with sports, If you find yourself constantly tackled; its probably because you have the ball"!!

You just derailed from the point at hand,your Hippocratic nature is manifesting gradually, you mentioned Catholic church which is not owned by a man,......but you are defending someone's business/empire who is making so many paupers out of it, generally religion in this part of the world is breeding more paupers than you can imagine,....just worship the Lord in spirit and truth and in the beauty of his holiness. So religion or church must support your physical and temporal needs. I repeat don't be more religious than religion itself
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
bezimo:

I decided to ignore you.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Maximus85:

Yes sir.

See your combo and the height of your reasonableness
Sections Most Active In: Religion, Romance, Politics

When you lack sense you resort to frivolities.I'm not suprised.Smh!!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ikukuhero: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2015
dikeigbo2:

You are just a godforsaken church goer, a degenerated wretch,though everyone is allowed to talk even mad men
wolf in sheepskin,

What a pained little man. Pélé. I have no diagnosis to your problem, but it looks really bad. No prognosis too. Nevertheless, your problem is beyond medical science. But, I candidly suggest that you hurriedly seek a meeting with Fr. Mbaka or Pastor Muoka. You may also consider TB Joshua before it's too late for you. Enjoy your therapeutic sessions.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2015
bezimo:

When you lack sense you resort to frivolities.I'm not suprised.Smh!!

Interesting. And this is your own definition of sense? The only sense I can denote from this masterpiece you managed to compose is the word "Sense" and IF you are in possession of that, you wouldn't have started this war of words with your derogatory remark in the first place. Tell me again that you lack sense and I'll believe you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.