Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed (39043 Views)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) / Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by daclint(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Acermoon:
What happened to the fud.....?

Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2015
It is well.
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by joystickextend1(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2015
rip to them,and for the boko bastar.ds there days are numbered angry
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by sweatlana: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2015
blaqoracle:
I pray that suffering comes sooner to your doorstep

Back to sender!
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by PassingShot(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Meriekriss:
Why didn't they report the missing 105 soldiers like this.....

Because that only happened in the imagination of PDPeegs and their sympathizers.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by refiner(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2015
can someone pls explain to me Wat is goin on in Nigeria?
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by rolexsms(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2015
so na so so orange dem dey lick?
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Ponponkon: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by tunde1200(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2015
The terrorists in the midst of soldiers give vital information to the Boko haram. I thought.
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by refiner(f): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Acermoon:
What happened to the fud.....?
lwkmd......funny u,,,so na d food interest u Abi.
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Lytech(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2015
blaqoracle:
haba,dats bad you......
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by loomer: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Now watch be ball
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by anonimi: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Interesting.
Buhari is fighting corruption by news stories of PROPAGANDA against his enemies while our country burns.
How/Why did we vote such an incurable foolish person as our president
How?
Why?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2988081_bokooo_jpeg28f847fbbbc67de73e19ab51bfa73476

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by chocolateme(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2015
"CORPSES OF A SOLDIER" what does it mean?
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by mugabe75: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Bad bad things.
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Adeevah(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
We are suffering so many things now; security challenges, economic failure and naira fall. Could all these be chain?sorry change.
You are the only one suffering...that's what you wish yoursef
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by shaqhead: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2015
Meriekriss:
Why didn't they report the missing 105 soldiers like this.....

Mr. BokoHaram sympathiser even d boko boys are not gloating over d death or disapearance of "105" soldiers like u are doing.

Before u reply with trash, answer ds question. How come Bh ddnt make mention of them killing or capturing 105 soldiers of ours in d recent video they put out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by davodyguy: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2015
blaqoracle:
Amen. Some people don't know what not to joke about
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by mikkypel(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Where are the armies? Where are the Boko boys? How am I sure the lorry is for the army? Is this not an accident?
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Adeevah(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Lytech:

haba,dats bad you......
Remember that's the nairalanders wish
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Earthkumy(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2015
blaqoracle:
as you wish him will also you receive.
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by bigass123(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2015
It is darkest before dawn.. One thing I know for sure is that Nigeria will overcome her challenges. We couldn't have come this far as a nation without God...
God won't bring us this far and leave us... May God help our leaders to lead us aright.
#NigeriaatypicalIsrealnation
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by richylee(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2015
chocolateme:
"CORPSES OF A SOLDIER" what does it mean?
Another lies, let them continue fooling themselves, when they recover 6 burnt AK47, who owns those guns?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by jacoik(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Acermoon:

cos food is involve in this case
lol u no well. but bible say man shall not leave by food alone
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Trustworthiness: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
We are suffering so many things now; security challenges, economic failure and naira fall. Could all these be chain?sorry change.

If your brother Ebele Azikuwe and his cohort have spent the money meant to buy weapons for the military, the situation of insecurity in the society wouldn't have degenerated to this level. Anumanu (Animal)
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by destinychildolu(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Even countries With the most advanced military Equipments do Witness this.
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by jacoik(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2015
appini:
Na trailer load of oranges I see
lol, u no well. u no know say na fruit b d best food. no worry when our soldiers come bk u go see how fresh dem dey because of intake of fru

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Adeevah:
You are the only one suffering...that's what you wish yoursef
can't you relocate to Bornu and Yobe to have more enjoyment. You are far from the current reality on ground and you don't travel or listen to news. You are suffering from lack of current affairs
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by eltweezy90(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2015
So orange now don turn to food stuff?. Me I carry my frog eye see orange and una d holla truckload of foodstuff destroyed, bia, better be careful. Okemkpi!
Re: Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed by Adminisher: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
The greatest suffering is not having brains to know that the former government left the country in a big mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines / Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.