Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

please ignore. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / please ignore. (772 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says / This Land Is For Sale, But Please Ignore What's Happening On The Land ...(photo / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please ignore. by Airforce1(m): 5:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Thread against nairaland rules.
Re: please ignore. by daridex(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbams!!™™ E don happen¶
Re: please ignore. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2015
I feel your pain bro, but there is a big mistake you did and that is sterotyping all the igbos, no doubt you are an igbo man just like me but remember we have different ideas, opinion and believes and more which makes every one unique, i have lived around the three major ethinic groups in Nigeria and i can tell you vividly by experience that it is the same pull down mentality among all of them, if Biafra is got it will florish, sincerly i am just indifferent about it, but what you need to know is it you owe yourself the enthusiasim to succeed, and besides if you do its for yourself first, i am very gifted in singing and when i downloaded your diva song i wasn't impressed but i believed you can do better so all critisim and negative comments are publicity use it to your advantage,
i am sincerly grateful to God that i am an igbo man i have seen the never say die spirit in them and i see it in me, i have lost investments, lost money to immediate relatives, had my business ran down to Zero, started life all over but i never for once gave up for once, i will cry, dispair and still get up,
go listen to Get back up by T. I ft Chrisbrown.

1 Like

Re: please ignore. by miqos02(m): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Nairaland says no to Biafra discussions, u n no hear? @airforce
Re: please ignore. by nuelzy: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Airforce1:
When I was a kid I heard so many stories about biafra.
The good, the bad and ugly side of the biafran struggle.
How biafran soldiers fought nigerian soldiers without arms and the millions of biafrans and nigerian soldiers that were killed during the civil war.
I was still in heaven then so I didn't understand much.

Recently, their have been a clamor for biafra, the same biafra I was told about when I was a kid, so I ask myself and people close to me
"Why clamor for biafra when there is no love"?

I'm from Mbaise in Imo state but I was born and brought up here in lagos.
I'm in my 20's and I have come to realise that my Igbo people got no love for each other.
They hate and envy themselves.
Some of them can give up anything to see a fellow nigger go down and I want to use some guys nairaland igbo guys for example.

Sometime I around march of this year, I made my intention to do music known.
.. honestly, as at that time, I got no song. I was only kidding.
But I notice each time I post "working on my album, join you guys soon" on any celebrity thread I get close to 200Likes
I think the highest i've got was about 400Likes and over [b]30 shares/shared.

I got so much love and encouragements from the good guys on nairaland....
I love music, I always want to be heard so I decided to write songs.

I Recorded my first song "Diva" which is currently on MTN Plus, Nairalanders showed me love except Traplord, nuelzy, drizzlin, and planetmars who came from nowhere and think they can run me down with their hate comments.
[b]And this guys are all Igbo guys.

I went through traplord's profile only to discover he's a strong supporter of biafra... he got [b]Nnamdi kalu and biafran flag on his profile.

This are Igbo guys hating on a brother.

The non Igbo's on this forum all got my back.
I can remember a mail non Igbo guys sent me 2 days ago and I was so happy.

So my people, how will biafra survive if given the freedom when their is no love for each other?

My bible tells me in Mark 3:25 that "if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand." grin

Link to my two songs on MTN:

Cc Cr77, ifyalways, b4uiwaz and the other personal people. kiss

http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/touch/#music-song-detail?musicCode=601035000000301700&searchResultClick=Such
Rubbish...i dont hate ur music#tho they r crab....

bt den it irritates me to the d bone when ppl lie un necessarily...if u check well...i was happy when u began ur music...told u to carve a niche for ur brand positively...nt become what u re not cos once u re caught...ppl wont take u serious anymore...

bt hell no!!

the lies began to flow.

iphone 6 theft...whilst u use china Z10

robbery attack..dsame picture u used for a dog attack before...more of a deep bottle cut sef...nd that is if u were actually d owner of the hand

first live performance....in my entire life..av neva seen where ppl perform for stationery vehicles....guess what ?? u did!!

went to gym...ppl snap their selves in d gym burning calories... nd den post it...ur own nah to show us picture of ur swollen eyes after over-feeding urself with free rice..probably in a wedding

ur songs drops almost 30times before it actually drops...Andyblaze gave us a date....nd he dropped it dat day....ur own be like..."my song drops nxt week" ...for wia...d nxt week go come...d lullaby no go come...im go still be nxt month...or say ur producer dey suffer kwashiorkor.....

see nigguh...ur lies r just too many to handle...plus it dampens ppl...dats why i and so many ppl dont take u serious...work on urself abeg and stop throwing tantrums....even this ur write up is to promote ur lullabies..at the expense of other ppl's image in d guise of biafra#fork biafra btw......

for the second time...

carve a niche for ur brand POSITIVELY!!!..

continue like this...den u will nt have anyone to blame for ur fall bt urself

nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: please ignore. by PLANETMARS(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Thread against nairaland rules.

so u now see me as a hater? Isokay...... Truth is am only gingering u to step up ur game. U shud b happy that u have someone like me that remind u daily that ur music is crap. So when u blow(that is if u blow at all self) u wud b like planetmars how market

1 Like

Re: please ignore. by Airforce1(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Tell that to the birds cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Wows At The 2015 Miss World Charity Gala(photos) / Basketmouth Is That You?? [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke-linus Loses Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.