Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story (18000 Views)

Miss Anambra Leaked Compromizing Video Tops Nigeria's Google Search (photos / Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by gistmeloveblog: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Pregnant Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Viral Story That Hubby Kicked Her Out Over Sex Tape...

Recently in the blogs, the news was circulated that newly married Nollywood actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Nnannah had experienced some misfortunes in her marriage, was involved in a sex tape, lost her child and was shown the door by her hubby....

Responding to the news, the actress through her publicist Bola Aduwo, says, ‘This is nothing but a pack of malicious lies! A figment of someone’s sick imagination! How someone can just sit down and concoct this kind of story is beyond me. Please my marriage is intact, my son is fine and I am not emaciated neither have I ever been involved in any sex tape’.

The actress further stated that it was unfortunate that she was not contacted first to confirm such stories before running to the press with it.

Uche meanwhile who has acted in several movies such ‘Second Honey Moon’, ‘Birthday Bash’, Pool Party’, ‘Somewhere in Africa’ etc has taken time off to have a baby but promises to be back to the silver screen soon.

Thanks for refuting this Uche and all the best as you await the arrival of your patter of tiny feet.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/pregnant-actress-uche-iwuanyanwu.html

1 Like

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by gistmeloveblog: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by TrappKING(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by porshuch: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2015
And some people are against social media bill. That's bad for saying that this fine babe is dead. Nawa for our bloggers o.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by damton(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Fake news everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by Demmocrats(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Bloggers are worst than politicians

2 Likes

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by dipopooo(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
There's no smoke without fire. Sometin is tellin me dat she actually fvck anoda man's d!ck PERIOD

6 Likes

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by RockMaxi: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015

I was wondering what went wrong in your hubby's head. smiley
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Sorry o but pls where is osinbajo?
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by promo4(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2015
End time lies
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by bomasek(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
I think the social media bill should be hurriedly passed into law. These fools go just sit down for one corner scatter person marriage

3 Likes

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Fine baby
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by iteleaye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by yhemrite(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
end time bloggers

1 Like

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by Mologi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Naija
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by LesbianBoy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
APC and lies eh!

1 Like

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nawa, which one is compromising video.. Were u caught on tape, taking bribe or is that the new phrase for Sex Tapë?
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by kiltoko1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Following
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by miqos02(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ok
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by HarrySmile1: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
K
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by lonelydora: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm beginning to wonder why most of these celebrities marry? Fews months after each marriage, we hear of their divorce rumours. Thank God this one is false.
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by Hefemale: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
dipopooo:
There's no smoke without fire.
Na you put the fire

1 Like

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by piratedcopy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Does this give us hamathan in lagos
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by dipopooo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hefemale:

Na you put the fire

Yes.. she screwed anoda man's d!ck PERIOD
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by Wowzer(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bloggers and their fake stories. Even went on to say that their baby is dead. Just to get illicit traffic to their website. Shame.
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by oseyere(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
I feel this is a PR Stunt of which she is fully aware of...Don't fall for this....
grin
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by bunnainvest1: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wetin Concern Me!!!
The only thing wey remain to be hawked on Lagos roads nah House... If Abakiliki boiz fit use "Aju" carry house for head, it would certainly be Hawked.
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by RealAlfranco: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Naija bloggers ooo, na like dis una wan take get house for banana island??...So no video at all?? And I was hoping to see it on 'homemade leaks' tag on Xvideos
Sha, where is that one naija bloggers said Genevieve acted,lemme watch again
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by raayah(f): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
.I knew it! We were busy bashing the woman on nairaland, even though the blog post didn't mention anything about the video.

People were calling her ashawo and such. The blogger even lied that her son was dead.

If the first commenters on that thread had evn bothered to read the blog post, they would have noticed that something was not right.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by yussuffer7881: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some people are evil in human
Re: Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story by lailo: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
If u have neva been caught in d Webb of media propaganda,u will neva appreciate d proposed socail media bill.We will gradually and finally get it right.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? / Regina Daniels Spends ₦800k On Christmas Shopping (Video) / D'banj Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.