Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George (25317 Views)

Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court / Osinbajo To Sack Buhari's Ministers / I Cannot Forgive OBJ, Tinubu; PDP Will Kick Out Buhari In 2019 – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
With all your lawyers and military experience and money and party and connections...so nha jagahbah send u goo prison . Now I see why u fear to mention obanikoro's name as the man who want to return as minister.

Am sure this report is not from lagos. As kogi and bayelsa elections are over....Were oloriburuku somebody
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by Shazee74: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tinubu never speaks about Bode George but Bode George cannot grant an interview without speaking about tinubu. D more he keeps speaking about tinubu, tinubu keeps going higher and he keeps going down
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by Mackson01: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Folk tales. Aloo oo Aloo
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by nedby: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodE. How market
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by nkemjacob2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dont worry u will soon sack buhari @ kirikiri prison for the second time
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by Kingbusssy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
I Still dey thought that, That man dey live for exile Right??
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by afonjay: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
This reporter 4got to ask him abt arms scarm traced to him again hw is prepartion to go back to his base. BODE ur remaining few yrs to spend is goin to be kainli prison, nobody ll ve chance to visit u except ur fellow criminals . We shall see. OLE !!!!!
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by Phobia1: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
This interview has bin granted bfor d kogi and bayelsa election. Why is it bin publish now? #Rubbish
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by aliscomonaj: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
So i will sit and waste my time to read all these junks? Give me tips how to improve my employment chances jareee
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by frankwyte: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hear this 'One joker in Lagos State told Jonathan that he has Lagos State under his armpit and that he would single-handedly deliver Lagos State to PDP. Unfortunately, Jonathan lis­tened to these liars and manipulators. These elements took advantage of Jonathan’s good nature. He trusted them, but these congenital liars betrayed Jonathan. If our party leaders had listened to us, things would not have turned out that way. These people deceived Jonathan and messed up, hoping they want­ed to go back into government as ministers. Their action led to Jimmy Agbaje’s defeat.'

If this is true, then it was people of selfish ambitions n d crave for power that GEJ master plan. The wolves in sheep clothings. Same is already happening in PMB creeping in elections handling n lack of policy direction to d Favour of a few! God will rise n destroy d works of Assyrians! Amen
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
blazetitov:
No room for the destructive party whether in 2019 or 2023 or forever sef. A party filled with criminals and looters. An anti-masses party will never rule this country again. Baba elewon should go enjoy his share of the ONSA loots pending when EFCC will be knocking on his door..
But the same looters have shifted to APC and suddenly became righteous politicians. Smh
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by Standing5(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Where will they get $250k to share to their normal vote sellers?
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by ThimmyWood(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
emzila:
ONE WAY TO IDENTIFY FAILURES IS THAT THEY TALK TOO MUCH. A SUCCESSFUL PERSON WILL NOT TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME TO CONVEY HIS SINCERE MESSAGE because HE UNDERSTAND HOW EXPENSIVE TIME IS.

Bros, I like your message.
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by globalresource: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
It is only in nigeria someone like this have mouth to talk....his mouth is calling another term in prison
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
How do you feel at 70, sir?

Very good question to ask. Everybody has been asking me how I feel attaining the age of 70. It hasn’t dawned on me yet that I have attained 70. But when I look, I thank God and I have every cause to celebrate. But I’m still the same Bode George that I’m. The only difference is that the agility that was there before is no longer there.

[color=#006600][/color]
Something you couldn't achieve when you were 54yrs old. This same thing you have tried at 3 other times between when you were 54 years and now that you are 70 years, what gives you the impression you will do? By now you should be ashamed and even stop mentioning Jagaban. Ordinary Koro you couldn't handle. Just keep dreaming but we should let you know Tinubu have gone centuries ahead of you.
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by psquaret: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Omo see wash, guys They vex oh
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by bewla(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chairman u never run away .i hear your last statement before this
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by precious1967(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
comedian (alawada) man.
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by lailo: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Misleading headline!!!He didn't say PDP will sack Buhari 2019 4rm all I read there,he only said PDP will bounce back in 2019 which may mean PDP may record more votes and close d colossal gap buhari gave GEJ in 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by tega4eddie: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
HIS WIFE LOVES HIM WHOLEHEARTEDLY wink
simpleseyi:
Your statement is incomplete sir, you forgot to include that you wont forgive Buhari too, because Buhari too is going to jail you. The new musician in town named Sambo Dasuki has already mentioned your name in the Armsgate album that he is releasing. EFCC is till trying to authenticate that you Bode George too collected money from the ATM (Dasuki), wait till EFCC finishes its investigation, then you will know that you wont forgive Buhari too for sending you to 100 years in jail.

Meanwhile, this time around you shall be happy in jail because your pretty wife who has no military of paramilitary training but is now heading NDLEA will be investigated too and if she has soiled her hands with blood money like you, then you shall be in jail together just like James Ibori, his wife, mistress and sister-in-law plus theri lawyer are in jail in Oyinbo land. If however, your pretty wife is also pretty inside as she is pretty outside, then she would not have soiled her hands with blood money and so will not be in jail with you. Instead, she will be inherited by Bola Ahmed Tinubu your very good friend and brother as part of Yoruba inheritance culture.
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by blackboy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sack President Buhari come 2019? Mr George like GEJ he said he needed 1 term. I guess PDP is not ready to contest or PMB want to be like GEJ n still contest.

Its not about how bad APC is but can PDP be trusted.
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by mart2k(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Islie:

■ I can’t forgive Obasanjo, Tinubu, Waziri for my prison ordeal, he says

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/pdp-will-sack-buhari-in-2019-bode-george/

Hmmm, daddy ex-convict has spoken. He is warming up for second tenure in kirikiri. Abeg, make una clap for him
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by mart2k(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Generalkorex:
So you never go on exile.
Dasuki will soon mention ur name sir and you will go to prison again sir.
U no dey current ba? Baba don collect #100 million frm Mr ATM (Dasuki). Trust nah, baba no dey dull. He wil soon resume second semester in kirikiri
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by mart2k(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Arty2014:

AMEN!!!!!!! APC has shown they are worst demons than any party,imagine my Yoruba taxi driver in Lagos telling me how a tailor friend of his came to him and tried to recruit him to follow them to bayelsa to fight for the election that Tinibu and co are recruiting boys so that APC will take bayelsa by force,unfortunately for this Lagos Yoruba tailor boy he got killed and left behind a wife and 2children
Tinibu will soon meet his end if he doesn't keep his ugly face in south-waste he belong ...... Mtwwwwwwww.
Mr Ibo has arrived. All hail flat heads. HBP wil kill som pple because of Tinubu. He who Jah has blessed, no man can cause.
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by samento: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
GOD HAS SPOKEN TO US THROUGH BODE GEORGE..............
Your god in Otueke. Funny Jokers. If Buhari perform creditably well, we shall return him, but if he fails which I doubt, we shall look for reasonable party other than PDP.
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by mart2k(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
2rutalk1:

e go do you like movie. With this hardship Nigerians are facing, some of us will lay down our lives to ensure APC doesn't win any seat in 2019. watch out.
U mean pple or u and ur family enjoyed 16yrs PDP rule? If u survive PDP rule over d past years, it means u can survive d days of anti christ
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by walexwalata: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
How do you want to do it? jokers!
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by mart2k(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
zzzzy:
Actually if an election is done now PDP will win. Although I'm not suffering but i have seen people who are.
U need to go do eye surgery since na bad things ur almost blind eyes dey c. So ur eyes can c pple suffering in a govt dat is less than 6months old but carelessly failed to c d suffering of pple under anoda govt that was in power for 16yrs. Is dis an act of omission or just gross stupidity. Which one bros
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by aniyphil: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
hmmm...rather than worry about 2019, I think you should channel your worry to the ongoing Nollywood block-buster I tag "Name Your Accomplices" . . .Starring Sambo Dasuki. ..Okonjo-Iweala, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and other soon to be mentioned popular Naija "stars" . . . that could include you! undecided
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by mart2k(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Donbrig:
Only after you might have returned the 100million naira Dasuki paid to you. Nigeria is the only country where ardent criminals still have a voice and supports from the masses.
Na only Ibos dey support criminals and corrupt pple. Though, m not surprise
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by vRendoh(m): 12:52am On Dec 13, 2015

Because grin angry angry
Re: PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George by zzzzy: 2:56am On Dec 13, 2015
mart2k:
U need to go do eye surgery since na bad things ur almost blind eyes dey c. So ur eyes can c pple suffering in a govt dat is less than 6months old but carelessly failed to c d suffering of pple under anoda govt that was in power for 16yrs. Is dis an act of omission or just gross stupidity. Which one bros
you mustn't be insultive to give ur point. I will overlook that anyway as it is too common on nairaland. Look at the price of fuel now, look at the value of naira, look at some state workers that weren't payed for months then recall the promises then you would know what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction / Osinbajo, NASS Set For Showdown Over Vp's Refusal To Sign 4 Bills / Dolapo Osinbajo, Husband & Children Celebrate Her 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.