Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (88873 Views)

The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered [photo]... / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Profvic107(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rubbish....my master and saviour Jesus is the most Handsome and stylish man that has ever walk the surface of planet earth....away with this discovery
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Ayatullah(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Davidooooo:
But this man resemble Osama bi landi, ooo

When Jesus entered the synagogue and single handedly engaged those 'omo nna' of those days selling in the synagogue in a big fight like Jacky Chan do you think he is a coward? When Jesus in Luke 22:35-38/49-51 called his disciples to arm themselves, do you think he is a man that is cowardly? Davidooooo you are very correct if you say Jesus resemble the great Osama bin Laden. They are spiritual brothers from time immemorial, they don't take nonsense from those who did not like God, they deal with them brutally.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by lovelyn7777: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by iamhorlufemi: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
hopelink1:
My Jesus is not a frustrated being, you are wrong

Jesus is not white supremacist icon
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by lovelyn7777: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
If you r so eager to c Jesus it's simple just die. http://getpaidpervisit.com/?rid=93642
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by ZianaJordana(f): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Well, he was Middle Eastern. So...
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
iyke926:
Yaay!! He is black smiley

Go get your eye tested.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Christianwalase: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Almost looks like Audu Ogbeh
hahahaha
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by DOCTORPRESH: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
If I understood the OP clearly he said the guy got that shitty pic from a bunch of skulls and bones, that alone says it can't be Jesus' pic. Abi Jesus rise leave im bones?? Definitely not!!
JESUS IS RISEN
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by eposho: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
NovusHomo:

You should not, because jesus is a hoax. There was no jesus.
How many times do we need to tell them Jesus never existed. Even the Roman Catholic says dude ain't coming back its been a huge hoax.
Black man wake up.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by krack(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
olaboy33:
end time discovery......
na small endtime discovery? That 1 na hobo ni
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by AhmedInusa: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ayo081:

grin in fact if I c jezebhel I know am
Choi Bros! How na? Did weapon (L**) fit kpai Dasuki ASAP.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FuckTheMod: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
hopelink1:
My Jesus is not a frustrated being, you are wrong
grin

Mumu

You people better stop being retąrds

See the person una dey call GOD shocked

What a blasphemy angry
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FuckTheMod: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bethor:

OF COURSE IF WHAT THEY WRITE IN THE BIBLE IS CORRECT AND ANYTHING TO GO BY, JESUS IS AN HOMELESS MAN. HE DOESN'T HAVE A HOME/HOUSE..!!!
Ofcoz

But the dolts and deluded follower ( UIA04) will love to buy private jet
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FuckTheMod: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
gabylzy:
Some pple they tamper wif their ticket 2 heaven sha...
Shut da fùck up

Mumu

Which stupíd ticket
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FuckTheMod: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
sarutobie:

maybe, cuz such an aberration can only come from the ungodly. The Bible says " the devil is the perverter of the true ways of God"...no surprises there cuz there has (and still is) been a constant pollution of the true message of the cross since the days of the apostles..the adversary has always found a way to infuse heresies and blasphemy in the church..
Mumu

So you think that hermaphroditě looking thing you people are worshiping is the real Jesus
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
FuckTheMod:
grin
Mumu
You people better stop being retąrds

See the person una dey call GOD shocked

What a blasphemy angry
I understand the kind of home you come from
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FuckTheMod: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
hopelink1:
I understand the kind of home you come from
Lol!

Cretinous dolt

So you think that hermaphroditě looking thing you people are worshiping is the real jesus

Fuckhěad
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FuckTheMod: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
any how he look like, Jesus is God
Chai!

What a rétard

So that man there is God

He created this world

Woe unto you stupíd blasphemers angry

Confused senseless blind ídiots.

I thought that hermaphroditě looking thing you people have been worshipping is the real jesus
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FuckTheMod: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
tete7000:

Just my thought. How could they portray the sweetest and happiest man ever lived as a frustrated human being. They themselves are definitely not Christians; if they are they would have known how having Christ in one's life transform one and makes one radiant and joyful.
SMH

Shallow thinking confused dolt sad

He is a man?

He is a god?

He is a messiah?

He is God?

Confused dolts.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by sarutobie(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Mumu

So you think that hermaphroditě looking thing you people are worshiping is the real Jesus
Did you even read my initial post and the post I quoted? do that and tell yourself who the real MUMU is...simpleton.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Fabrepass(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2015
THERE WAS NO JESUS..... FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE. JESUS IS THE WHITE MAN'S FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION.

https://www.nairaland.com/2623336/jesus-christ-white-mans-419
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by amparas(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
hardeybaba:
You people keep portraying yourself has the best online store...mehn! you are far far from it>>>.# A scam you are........>Why do you keep deceiving people.>...Nigerians need to know that this people are not to be trusted...
I find myself laughing when i saw "Countdown to 12/12,2015 " again yesterday on boards>>>..When in your stupidity you have not been able to deliver order from "Black friday" and yet u wanna embark upon anoda big sales>>..#MADNESS I CALL THAT>>...i guess it is time i share with Nigerians my experience with this Scam and untrustworthy online mall
The worst part of it was that when you call their customer care line, they will tell you to send them mail>>>.#Why are they scare to have a voice conversation? because they know they are not getting it right
I am copying all this mail trail to all d social networks I am...Linda Ekeji.....NairaLand>>>and other wonderful sites.
They must stop deceiving Nigerians>>..Chewing more than they can bite!>>.>I pity those who had already made payment online>>.A friend is still trying to get a repay uptill now>..Nonsence
Is this guy serious?
Is he trying to complain to this face of Jesus or what
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by johnw74: 2:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Funny website, how does a fictional Jesus have a real face?

quote website:
British scientists discovered the “real” face of Jesus

READ ALSO: Jesus Christ Is Fictional
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by orble: 2:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Oh my Real Savior have mercy.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by tete7000(m): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2015
FuckTheMod:
SMH
Shallow thinking confused dolt sad
He is a man?
He is a god?
He is a messiah?
He is God?
Confused dolts.
Who has a time for your like? Definitely not me!
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by soniabrenda(f): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2015
hahaahahaha
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Remzy1992: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2015
wud only b concerned if diz allege discovery can salvage me, but since it can't y bother
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by edonks1: 6:07am On Dec 13, 2015
We do believe Jesus Christ and not bothered about facial look or what ever you claim
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by daxon001(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2015
dis scientists have got a huge sense of humour whilst 'Jesus' doesn't have an atom of it.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by clemzo101(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2015
tunshe:
Part of the reasons why I dumped Christianity,too much confusion.
su dumped Christianity for bokoharam. Smh
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by nyabinghi(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2015
See the face of the man christians worship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.