Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim (931 Views)

‘child Marriage Is Our Religious Belief’ – Nigerian Muslim Man States / "Child Marriage Is Our Religious Belief" - Nigerian Muslim Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by Lucaking(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2015
salaam alaykum brothers and sisters in Islam, I wish to direct my message to all Islamic scholars and lecturers/Alfas in Nigeria. Islamophobia (meaning the fear or hatred of Islam or Muslims) is fast becoming a trend in the world today reasons been that they say we preach hatred. Our Quran is a book of truth and light yes we know. it teaches us to be good, loving and responsible individuals in our community and to the world at large but we can only see this within ourselves what we give and say to the outsiders matters a lot, as I heard the sermon after solat subhi this morning within myself i knew it was outrightly wrong the masjid makes use of a gigantic public address system that cover at least 3/5 streets away from where it is located and yet the lecturer was happily dishing out words that could amount to religious hatred within the society. Not the killings committed by the bastards who covers up with Islam this time, the preaches our Alfas gives matters a lot, talking to all those in the masjid is enough we will understand! those outside are patiently waiting in fact they are recording or writing them down (this time it is not they message they are interested in, they are recording/writing down the hate words). This is won't put us in good light in our society!!! We shouldn't forget Nigeria is a secular state, the Saudis, Iraq and Iran we make reference to are purely Islamic state. Before they say who is this bastard trying to teach us our religion let me make it known that I share and testify to the "Shahadah

1 Like

Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmm.
Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by sirzent(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2015
I noticed it also, and I think d scholars, lmams and alfas should avoid hate words when giving lectures.
Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by dragnet: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
why being unnecessarily apologetic? Though it's against the tenets of islaam to disturb public peace but remember the Christians won't mince words I. telling you that you're going to hell if you aren't born again. they also don't mind putting their speakers on full blast during service or revival, so why should Muslim change their words? if they're saying it as it is then they should continue.
Muslims should be able to look a Christian in the face & tell him/her that if you dare die as a Christian, you're going to hell ! that's what God says !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by Dikolas(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
How many disbelievers did the prophet look in the eyes and said you are going to hell?
Is it only Preaching of Going Hell that we have in Islam?
To the best of my knowledge most( not all) of our Alfa are illiterate ( here am not talking about Western education) they message are out of space.
There are a million and one lectures they can give without having hatred speeches, without attacking people believe or without talking about things that are illogical.
Listen to Mufti Menk lectures and hear quality lectures, there are Nigerian Lecturer who also give QUALITY lectures too but they are few, in South West here the Major lecturer you hear there lectures in most public place have lectures that are so barbaric.
Using public address system, even if all the churches are using it to disturb, its those not give Muslim right to use it in order to disturb too, it against Islam, for the fact that someone his barking at me those not mean I should bark at the person, doing that just make worse than that person.

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by Lucaking(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dikolas:
How many disbelievers did the prophet look in the eyes and said you are going to hell?
Is it only Preaching of Going Hell that we have in Islam?
To the best of my knowledge most( not all) of our Alfa are illiterate ( here am not talking about Western education) they message are out of space.
There are a million and one lectures they can give without having hatred speeches, without attacking people believe or without talking about things that are illogical.
Listen to Mufti Menk lectures and hear quality lectures, there are Nigerian Lecturer who also give QUALITY lectures too but they are few, in South West here the Major lecturer you hear there lectures in most public place have lectures that are so barbaric.
Using public address system, even if all the churches are using it to disturb, its those not give Muslim right to use it in order to disturb too, it against Islam, for the fact that someone his barking at me those not mean I should bark at the person, doing that just make worse than that person.
Jazakallahu khairan sir/ma for taking time out to drop a comment. I believe with time the rate of illiteracy amongst the cleric will become minimal as they now strive to acquire western education also
Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by x123xlolls(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
thanks
Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...... your problem is that you failed to heed to a simple advice. Your muslim scholars preach hatred against Christians in your mosques, even say prayers against chriatians, you teach your children that we are the worst of mankind yet you find flimsy excuses for all that?

how many times have you been woken up from your sleep at 12midnight or at 2 or 3am by church speakers blasting?? but that's what your mosques do everyday. you'd be sleeping and hearing "Allah Akbar" in your dreams.

In case you didn't know Muslims also threatens Christians with hell fire, and last I knew that wasn't an insult.

Don't be hypocritical, accept your wrongs. Muslims always always curse out on Christians in their mosques where's we don't even remember you lots in our churches
dragnet:
why being unnecessarily apologetic? Though it's against the tenets of islaam to disturb public peace but remember the Christians won't mince words I. telling you that you're going to hell if you aren't born again. they also don't mind putting their speakers on full blast during service or revival, so why should Muslim change their words? if they're saying it as it is then they should continue.
Muslims should be able to look a Christian in the face & tell him/her that if you dare die as a Christian, you're going to hell ! that's what God says !

1 Like

Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by Lucaking(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Millerz:
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...... your problem is that you failed to heed to a simple advice. Your muslim scholars preach hatred against Christians in your mosques, even say prayers against chriatians, you teach your children that we are the worst of mankind yet you find flimsy excuses for all that?

how many times have you been woken up from your sleep at 12midnight or at 2 or 3am by church speakers blasting?? but that's what your mosques do everyday. you'd be sleeping and hearing "Allah Akbar" in your dreams.

In case you didn't know Muslims also threatens Christians with hell fire, and last I knew that wasn't an insult.

Don't be hypocritical, accept your wrongs. Muslims always always curse out on Christians in their mosques where's we don't even remember you lots in our churches
sir/ma as much as I didn't write this to create social enemity between my readers I will implore that you calm down and do not send direct words to anybody.. yes we know that we make use of speaker in calling prayers as early as possible in the morning, but I bet it that lots of Christians are happy with that because it serves as an early morning alarm to them. also on the issue of Christians not disturbing with speaker my broda/sis Una dey do vigil pass anything now!!!! please note that when a person is wrong you solely and individually blame him not his family or friends so I urge not to conclude and never "say Islam is bad" blame a Muslim when he does wrong not the religion. thank you
Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by tunde1200(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2015
i like that your last sentence Jazakallau kairan

Lucaking:
sir/ma as much as I didn't write this to create social enemity between my readers I will implore that you calm down and do not send direct words to anybody.. yes we know that we make use of speaker in calling prayers as early as possible in the morning, but I bet it that lots of Christians are happy with that because it serves as an early morning alarm to them. also on the issue of Christians not disturbing with speaker my broda/sis Una dey do vigil pass anything now!!!! please note that when a person is wrong you solely and individually blame him not his family or friends so I urge not to conclude and never "say Islam is bad" blame a Muslim when he does wrong not the religion. thank you

1 Like

Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by yetunsbay(m): 3:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Lucaking:
jazakummulah khairan

1 Like

Re: Message From A Concerned Nigerian Muslim by onegig(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Millerz:

Madamu.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha .softly dey exaggerate. which mosque calls one to prayer at 12 midnight or 2 or even 3am? shocked shocked

The earliest time any mosque can call one to prayer is maybe 5:20am.

As for cursing, any one that points a finger to his fellow man is actually directing the four others to himself. Although i doubt any imam would make cursing people his agenda.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Bad Things Muslim Do During Fasting, 1,4 & 8 Are Mostly Common / Egypt Plans To Eliminate All Pigs In The Country / 1 Country, 2 Religions & 3 Very Telling Pictures (christianity On The Decline?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.