Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Should I Return This Jordans Or Manage It? (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Return This Jordans Or Manage It? (photos) (841 Views)

Weak Erection: How To Manage It / I Got An Alert Of N 700.000 (should I Return It) Hear Epic Replies / Will You Return This Money To Her If You Are Her Like This? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Return This Jordans Or Manage It? (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Guys,I copped me a pair of Jordan's 4 green glow online. But while ordering for it,the lady told me they don't have the size 45 I ordered for and that I should manage 44,I responded positively due to the high standard costumer care service of the shop(they respond to costumers well and that will make me patronize them more). I told her there's no problem,by the time the J's got to me(after I already paid the delivery guy) I tried the J's on and damn it was like a giant is clenching his fist on my feet,so tight that I could barely walk with it. I thought the difference in size wouldn't be that wide but I was wrong. I'm a 6'3" and this is US size 9,these sneakers make me feel like a midget with how small it looks compared to my other sneakers .
Now,there is a popular saying that if you keep wearing it,it will expand on its own and suit your size,how often would I wear it before it kind of expands? Or its not certain? Let me know your suggestion guys.
And if I were to return it:
2.)[b] Is there any online Nike store in Nigeria [/b]I can cop me a pair of 4's? Cos i'm sure Nike would have my size and nice 4's that wouldn't ruin my sneaker head credibility(the one I got from this shop is actually good too,but too small)
Note: the lady called yesterday to know if I got the 4's and I said yes but I want my money back and she said she'll discuss it with her boss. I was thinking I should collect my money back first before deciding on what to do and on the other hand,I had a second thought that I should ask for suggestions from my NL family.
This is the pair of 4's

Re: Should I Return This Jordans Or Manage It? (photos) by kinngie(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Sell it or give it out.
Re: Should I Return This Jordans Or Manage It? (photos) by xreal: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Guys,I copped me a pair of Jordan's 4 green glow online. But while ordering for it,the lady told me they don't have the size 45 I ordered for and that I should manage 44,I responded positively due to the high standard costumer care service of the shop(they respond to costumers well and that will make me patronize them more). I told her there's no problem,by the time the J's got to me (after I already paid the delivery guy 19,500) I tried the J's on and damn it was like a giant is clenching his fist on my feet,so tight that I could barely walk with it. I thought the difference in size wouldn't be that wide but I was wrong. I'm a 6'3" and this is US size 9,these sneakers make me feel like a midget with how small it looks compared to my other sneakers .
Now,there is a popular saying that if you keep wearing it,it will expand on its own and suit your size,how often would I wear it before it kind of expands? Or its not certain? Let me know your suggestion guys.
And if I were to return it:
2.)[b] Is there any online Nike store in Nigeria [/b]I can cop me a pair of 4's? Cos i'm sure Nike would have my size and nice 4's that wouldn't ruin my sneaker head credibility(the one I got from this shop is actually good too,but too small)
Note: the lady called yesterday to know if I got the 4's and I said yes but I want my money back and she said she'll discuss it with her boss. I was thinking I should collect my money back first before deciding on what to do and on the other hand,I had a second thought that I should ask for suggestions from my NL family.
This is the pair of 4's

i don't understand the bolded.

(1) (Reply)

The Dos And Donts In Setting Your 2016 Goals / Why You Act The Way You Do? This Personality Traits Is For Information Purpose / How I Was Helped By The Goons I unintentionally snob everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.