Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Is The Oga 4 House? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Oga 4 House? (656 Views)

How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. / The Lady N The Oga Thing...!!!lamfao / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Oga 4 House? by DONFASZY(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2009
A young couple, just married, were in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they were undressing for bed, the husband -- who was a big burly man -- tossed his trousers to his bride and said, "Here, put these on." She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't wear your trousers," she said.
"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family."

With that she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on."

He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps. "Hell," he said. ''I can't get into your panties!"

She replied, "That's right, and that's the way its going to stay until your attitude changes."
Re: Who Is The Oga 4 House? by Abbygyal(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2009
chai seen dis b4 buh nw its nt funi 4 some unknown reasons
Re: Who Is The Oga 4 House? by dani1luv: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
:p
Re: Who Is The Oga 4 House? by blissieng(f): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
error, PING!!!

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Fail In Style / The Funky Grand Mother: / You Must Laughoooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.