Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti (2997 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara / Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by superken(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
The Limpopo crooner, Kcee, surely misses some perks of the common man’s life. The singer shared this picture on his Instagram from Midas hotel, Ado Ekiti where he stopped to buy bread and akara before the peering eyes of fans. The picture was captioned “I miss bread and akara”. Lol.

http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/12/kcee-spotted-buying-bread-and-akara-in.html

Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by superken(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2015
more photos and entertainment at www.knbnaija.com
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2015
good for him, hes ordinary person like the OP grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2015
So dis one na news!
Nawao
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by slimbeeabiola(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2015
he is human nah... even me sef dey buy akara for roadside

guys, check out this track by me.. it won't be a waste of MB I promise..

dead zone by slimbee ft Alexis

DOPE JOINT: Death Zone-slimbee ft alexiz via

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5d2e38b9

http:///TEsp8xUnnN

http://mpmania.com/download-slimbee-slimbeezie-death-zone-ft-alexis/

http://onibontobi..com/2015/06/death-zone-slimbee-ft-alexiz.html
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
publicity stunt..
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by xender(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2015
how will vhis bring d change we seek
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by Davied2: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
I can see one woman thanking God there!
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by raziboi(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2015
stunt...
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by Akposkool(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2015
So must we know? This guy is annoying
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by gabylzy(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2015
i don buy bread and akara tire...i even buy dis mawnin...nobdy talk.kcee buys brd and akara yu upload him pic...TS JST A SAME F***KING BRD AND AKARA
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by capsule(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bhave like fayose when u r in his state...

1 Like

Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by colebrent: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
True talk niggar Capsule
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by ellahzy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
spotted kwa

The dude posted the picture himself.
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
When you are in Ekiti you behave like the Fayose's

1 Like

Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eating akara n bread don't show hunger, it's when yu have it in mind not to eat for another six hours that's hunger.
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by hpk(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
and harrysong will be like, skibii ohh bring water ohh eh eh eh.
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by NOBODYY: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
He got his inspiration from Thugnor fayose angry
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by Came: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
That woman in yellow dress is thanking God.... Hahaa.... " God,I thank you for bringing him here, money don come "
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by captainflash(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
sad
In MI's voice: I know this kind of thread will make fp, watch and see..
Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by drizslim(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
That skiibii guy is turning Himself into B_red Wannabe Following the Master up and Down Like a Lost Sheep Without A Shepherd grin

Re: Kcee Spotted Buying Bread And Akara In Ekiti by badinfluence: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians see celebs as mini gods.. so kcee is buying bread and akara.. and it's a big deal.. rubbish news...

(1) (Reply)

13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video / Actor Wale Ojo Celebrates His Birthday Today / Wendy Williams Flaunts Bikini Body As She Vacations With Hubby In Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.