Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Who Is This Tender Plant? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Tender Plant? (1121 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Tender Plant? by dmighty: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
In year 2000, Pastor Tunde Bakare said " Here comes a tender plant from the side of the north, prepared before the foundation of the earth to steer Nigeria into her prophetic destiny. His two feet are deep in the blood of tyrants and in his right hand and left hand are swords of judgment and justice.

He will wipe out the emirates and the traditional institutions. He will reduce the military to the level of errand boys. In his time, the economy of Nigeria will recover faster than that of Japan.”.

Are we in the day of this tender plant?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(see Photo) Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest Story: Like Liar Mohammed Like DSS / The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.