Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. (1280 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / I Wonder What Will Happen To This Guy,if Buhari Watches This Clips. / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by abah009: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Guys, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by Aremu01(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Smiles So possession of a car is a measure of responsibility Ppl n dr funny ways of thinking

6 Likes

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Ewo! You want 'em to come after you yeah?
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by TechRez(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Subjective tho
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
I own six plots of land with no car of my own.. I use company car only on official hours tho... Thanks everyone to his or her own lifestyle and belief

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by dunkem21(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I own six plots of land with no car of my own.. I use company car only on official hours tho... Thanks everyone to his or her own lifestyle and belief

Buy a car, my friend.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by dunkem21(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by RockMaxi: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by LordMecuzy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
dunkem21:

Buy a car, my friend.
surely next year
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by jumobi1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Myopic nonsense. Because we are all dealt the same cards.

Anyways some people in some big cities don't own cars because there is just no where to park.
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by PapiWata: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
My bicycle fine pass ya moto. I dey use am carry fine-fine woman go house for special service.
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by 2kris(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
See hw low these op the think.so if by 26yrs i no get car but rather a degree i am irresponsible abi.nansensestica #buylocalfood
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by ejifranks(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
childish talk

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by sholay2011(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wow...this is new.

This is not even a matter of low IQ...OP, you just don't know what life is all about. Lowlife.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by inlandtaipan: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Op na big mumu

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by suxkill: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Op what type of weed did you smoke?

maybe you bought car of 150k recently that's why you opened this thread.
by the time mechanic has finished dealing with you,that's when you will realize that there is difference btw 6 and half a dozen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by holysina(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
that i bought an acura zdx at the age of 25 doesnt make successful or more responsible. i have seen guys here who are fucking wealthy than myself who doesnt own a car, but when you check their investmen you will calm down. responsibility isnt about owning a car is about investing in human develpment. i dnt even advice a nigerian to buy a car at the age of 26, am a living example, if u buy a car at such age you will carter for your families both extended families, friends and some people you never knew existed. keep it low key and invest in yourself unless buying a car is a neccesity at that moment.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by adekolaelect(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
HUuuuuuum nawahooo 2 buy a car is a small thing but 2 maintain this thread is childis hw wil smbody talk like baby dat never undergone any challenge in this life?
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by ckmayoca: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
LordMecuzy:

U get time to dey name ur assets to aa dunce on NL
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by ckmayoca: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
See d kind thread wey dey sit on NL
Re: As A Guy If You Dont Have A Car At The Age Of 26, You Are Irresponsible. by OlujobaSamuel: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
it's better to remain silent and be thought to be a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
op, if at 25, you just came back from service, where you wan get 1m, not to talk of buying a car and maintaining it.
I am not yet 26, except official car if given, I can't buy one at 26, I don't even like going out with my dad's car because i bear responsibility of some necessity anytime it's in my possession.
maybe you be yahoo boy sef, who knows. abi your fada follow chop for dasuzuki bonanza?

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. / Buhari In Dilemma Over Jonathan / A Call For Re-inauguration Of WAI To Curb Every Act Of Indiscipline In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.