Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,924 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) (844 Views)

Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) / One Sac Of Snake Killed In My House Last Night (pics) / Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) by Destined2win: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2015
I won't forget yesterday in a hurry. I went to ease myself in the convenience only to have my zip grab a piece of flesh of my scrotum. It wasn't funny. The only thing I could do was to start praying and asking for forgiveness.

It was so painful and I couldn't call for help because it was in the office. I tried pulling it by force but yeeeeeeh, painful. Then I gradually held my scrotum with my left hand and held the zip lever, pulling it down and slowly pulling the flesh upwards.

Finally the zip let my scrotum go but not without leaving a mark and I was Like, 'Thank you Jesus' grin. I pray you do not pass through that cool

Lalasticlala, have you experienced this before wink

Re: That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) by marshalcarter: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....that tin don do me tire
Re: That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) by flexxyworld(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
I

Do

Not

Wish

To

Comment
Re: That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) by xender(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) by flexxyworld(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
#shakiti - bobo
Re: That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) by Destined2win: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: That Moment When Your Jean Trouser Zip Catches Your Scrotal Sac..(pics) by pimpchi(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2015
If u have ever experienced the trouser zip and the scrotal sac relationship, click like. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Popular Fuji Musician adewale Ayuba  Convert To Christain / PHOTO: How 1 Man's Body Was Photoshopped To Meet 19 Different Countries / OMG. See The Giant Snake A Nairalander Killed On A Sunday Morning!! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.