Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

no - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / no (2983 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: no by Eledan: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pavore9:
Hmm....
I wil want you to say something, you appears as an objective Igbo on this forum

1 Like

Re: no by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

I wil want you to say something, you appears as an objective Igbo on this forum

I was modifying my post when you quoted me, you can go and re-read it.

2 Likes

Re: no by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

How you ended up as a Mod with your Ngwakwe handle by Seun still baffles sane minds on this forum.

Being a politics section moderator had nothing to do with my understanding of nigerian politics and my political persuasion. I have a class you will wish to achieve in your entire lifetime. The major difference between me and what is obtainable on Nairaland is that I speak from experience and not internet/media concoctions/heresay. I have been around for a while as an elder Stateman.

Moreover, I moderated the most heated democratic election in Nigeria in fairness, and being in total control of proceedings and making sure that topics were debated to conclusive ends while the level of debates were second to none. I never played into emotions, interest or double standard. So swerve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

You are still talking a whole lot of bullcrap!
I will allow you nonsensical insult to fly.
As an "efficient mod" No wonder you were ignominiously sacked for being such a bigot mod. Talkling of class, I don't want to be in a class of a frustrated polytechnic worker like you.
People like you still possesses a clear and preeent danger to this community.

Sacked - For where?

Polytechnic kwa?

Get lost mr man and stop quoting me while talking rubbish and guessing inbetween ridiculous assumptions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by asha80(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
For people casting the man that wrote the article calling him Igbo man mentality and all that has it occurred to you that the author Ena Ofugara is not an Igbo name hence not an igboman? Do you guys actually know your country well?

Eledan ,StOla,Yorubanger etc

3 Likes

Re: no by HammerEvery(f): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
asha80:
For people casting the man that wrote the article calling him Igbo man mentality and all that has it occurred to you that the author Ena Ofugara is not an Igbo name hence not an igboman?

I was just about to point that out. Ena ofugara is a NOT AN IGBO PERSON.
Re: no by asha80(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
HammerEvery:

I was just about to point that out. Ena ofugara is a NOT AN IGBO PERSON.
some people do not even know the country they call their own well
Re: no by paramakina202: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

That is just it!
See how the OP conveniently rubbished everyone else in Nigeria. That is a typical Igbo mindet
who told you ENA OFUGARA the op ıs Igbo?
Re: no by Eledan: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
paramakina202:

who told you ENA OFUGARA the op ıs Igbo?
Prove to me here's not Igbo

3 Likes

Re: no by paramakina202: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

Prove to me here's not Igbo

Thus, the dollar is the new "salt" with which the Federal Government are starving the Igbo trader of today....and in fact any trader really including Yorubas and Urhobos whose businesses are international, or has an international element. Just the way Biafran kids suffered the effects of a lack of iodine, usually found in salts, so are businesses starved of "iodine" and many are beginning to show symptoms of goiter.
And why did I single out the Igbos? As I have done these past years on facebook, I have tried to reveal the mask behind many moves and regulations. I have not cared whose ox is gored, even when it is my local government Ekpan wherein bullets fly like a warzone over garages etc. To my point, Yes Yorubas are businessmen, yes Hausas are businessmen. Yes the minorities etc are affected, but to gainsay the fact that the Igbos are the ones most directly affected is to deny that Medina is in Saudi Arabia.

The bolded is op local government so find out by youself which state is that.

You can go to his facebook page to cure the rest of your ignorance.
Re: no by StOla: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
asha80:
For people casting the man that wrote the article calling him Igbo man mentality and all that has it occurred to you that the author Ena Ofugara is not an Igbo name hence not an igboman? Do you guys actually know your country well?

Eledan ,StOla,Yorubanger etc

He can claim any name or Identity, the crux of the matter is that the story sits well with the typical Igbo mindset, and the article truly found an army of hate blinded Igbos already eager to wear the apparel of a victim.

Must the Igbos always be the victim of every government policy? Even this particular policy implemented by an Igbo CBN governor?

Anything propaganda is OK for them, as long as it would make them hate their eternal enemies the more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by Eledan: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
StOla:

He can claim any name or Identity, the crux of the matter is that the story sits well with the typical Igbo mindset, and the article truly found an army of hate blinded Igbos already eager to wear the apparel of a victim.

Must the Igbos always be the victim of every government policy? Even this particular policy implemented by an Igbo CBN governor?

The truth is most Nigerians are truly tired and frustrated with these whining of the people and will genuinely want them out of Nigeria.
They represent the weakest link in the chain of Nigeria unity, peace and development with their negative energy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by PabloAfricanus(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

The truth is most Nigerians are truly tired and frustrated with these whining of the people and will genuinely want them out of Nigeria.
They represent the weakest link in the chain of Nigeria unity, peace and development with their negative energy

Smh. Round about arguments with no end in sight!
Did you read the article at all? Care to address the exchange rate issues d op raised?
Are you aware how many traders from all states are currently feeling the heat?
How many of the staff of different companies laid off these past months do you know?
And yes how has the "strongest link" from Gowon to Yaradua contributed to unity, peace and development with all their positive energy? Abi is that not what you are implying?

1 Like

Re: no by Eledan: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

Smh. Round about arguments with no end in sight!
Did you read the article at all? Care to address the exchange rate issues d op raised?
Are you aware how many traders from all states are currently feeling the heat?
How many of the staff of different companies laid off these past months do you know?
And yes how has the "strongest link" from Gowon to Yaradua contributed to unity, peace and development with all their positive energy? Abi is that not what you are implying?
So how is this an Igbo targeted policy as erroneously portrayed in the article ?

1 Like

Re: no by IGBOSON1: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

^^^Only smug xenophobes like you are tired of Ndigbo! I suppose it's because we don't let you get away with the blinkered notion you lot have that Nigeria and its resources are war booty, with Hausa/Fulani and their Yoruba friends entitled to plunder it at will.....leaving the carcass and leftovers for the other ethnicities/regions!

The sooner you realize that nobody is anybody else's inferior or property, and that we're all born free to determination whoever we choose to live and associate with, the better for all of us as a country!

1 Like

Re: no by after1: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Sacked - For where?

Polytechnic kwa?

Get lost mr man and stop quoting me while talking rubbish and guessing inbetween ridiculous assumptions.

You are too proud bro, you can only deceive those that dont know you well. You are a certified bigot.

1 Like

Re: no by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Senseless opening post. Only igbos suffer the effects of the falling Naira? Why are you people so desperate to be victims? One ediot even said "no weapons formed against igbos will prosper". What sort of madness this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa / MFPND Rejects Russia-Nigeria Alliance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.