Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics (27491 Views)

James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Beehshorp:
Any victory for PDP is now seen as a victory for democracy in my eyes ever since Baba Bubu scammed us with "CHANJI" slogan

So u are part of those that brought in the SCAM govt? Me I was neutral
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by DamselQueen: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:
The Man whom God loves.
Congratu'ations, once more Boss.
. Hmmm
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by kolmart: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
hungry people after eating der money finish they are still worshiping him idiot people
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by allisonluvsu(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
OK
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
akpabio 2 vs apc 0

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by BasharMaaji: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
congratulations with this victory sir
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by AMI3(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is the man that knows his onions. He is the man that can make things happen the father of the fatherless. No carol night we miss you .

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by Omokafejames: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good for him
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by Kingspin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is the type of news, development and change some Nigerians want not the ones the can change their lives. APC PDP killing you since 1960.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by Izontubo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Congratulations to him.
undecided
how does this ban thing work. ?.its me izonowei...I cant see the reply option on my izonowei account...this is the second time its happening...is it that I am/was banned...

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by StanleyEkene: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Scary World! Watch Video Of Another Lifeless Body Of A 20 Year Old Girl Found In A Bag

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/scary-world-watch-video-of-another-lifeless-body-of-a-20-year-old-girl-found-in-a-bag/
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Izontubo:
how does this ban thing work. ?.its me izonowei...I cant see the reply option on my izonowei account...this is the second time its happening...is it that I am/was banned...

yes, I think you are/were.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by Izontubo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

yes, I think you are/were.
what did I do na to deserve a ban embarassed....which kin wahala be this...

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by MizMyColi(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Izontubo:
what did I do na to deserve a ban embarassed....which kin wahala be this...

Lolz
Pele Dear.

Check your profile, you should see the reason there.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by NigLasPresident: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
RedCapChief:
Hate him or love him, you can't but admire the political career of this man. From being a 'charge and bail' lawyer hustling in Lagos, he grew into a governor and now the Senate Minority leader in his first tenure. He has the gift of the gab and is bit of a maverick. I think we should watch out for him.

I recently learned he wasn't so fantastic academically when he was in Law School grin

Lol... Sure he was... I think if he keeps in this momentum he would achieve great things for his people and nation at large

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by tpiar: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
I guess it matches the one for the Kogi governor.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by ishiamu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Izontubo:

Check ya profile down down.. u will see a message there if your banned

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by zudozz: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
1 of d few human beings I like in this country.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by israelchinedu: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
his good

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by omojeesu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
The Final Judgement by The Judge of judges for each of us is what matters.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by brownsugarxxx: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Madness of many for the benefit of few
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Who wouldn't love this man except apc and the devil himself. Congrats to the real Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by orble: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2015
mazzi:
In akpabio we believe.

Yes! Akpabio for President!

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by orble: 2:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Beehshorp:
Any victory for PDP is now seen as a victory for democracy in my eyes ever since Baba Bubu scammed us with "CHANJI" slogan

Oga Chop Knuckle!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by slimfit1(m): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2015
psalmbuk:
Akpafire, mumu man

The man Apkabio is smarter than his entire community my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by proprince(m): 5:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by frankyychiji(f): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2015
RedCapChief:
Hate him or love him, you can't but admire the political career of this man. From being a 'charge and bail' lawyer hustling in Lagos, he grew into a governor and now the Senate Minority leader in his first tenure. He has the gift of the gab and is bit of a maverick. I think we should watch out for him.

I recently learned he wasn't so fantastic academically when he was in Law School grin

Gani Fawehimi was a 3rd class graduate, it never limited him in life.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
moscobabs:
Some youth sa

Governor twice now Senator

While his people are struggling
struggling you say? I'm very sure you don't know what you are saying
Re: Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics by Gibz02: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.