Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

West Ham Vs Stoke City Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Vs Stoke City Betting Tips (463 Views)

Chelsea Vs Stoke City Team News / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / Everton Vs Manchester City Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Stoke City Betting Tips by goalisma(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
West Ham host Stoke here and the odds have been heading in only one direction as Stoke has attracted a lot of interest. In fact, from an opening price of 5/2 with bet365 they have shortened all the way to 2.9. That's some shortening.

No win in 5 for West Ham and just one defeat in 7 for Stoke so on face value that seems justified. Let's delve a bit deeper.

Payet is out for the Hammers who won't be as strong in his absence (pun intended...hammers? strong? get it? tough crowd...) He was one of the most intriguing additions to the league and he was involved in 8 of the goals West Ham scored.

Stoke are undefeated in the last 4 games versus the Hammers with 2 wins and 2 draws. Undefeated last 2 times they were on the road versus West Ham.

Stoke fresh off beating the market favs for the Premier League this season with an impressive display that had the game wrapped up my half time.

Two teams who look to be heading in different directions and with the draw returned in case of a stalemate you would be hard pressed to find a better investment of your funds for the weekend coupon.

Stoke to avoid defeat for me here. Better team and better players playing better football at the minute. Also, there forward players look like they can comfortably fall into most Champions League sides.

Odds are reasonable even though I was late to post this.

STOKE WIN OR DRAW

visit www.goalisma..com for more betting tips
Re: West Ham Vs Stoke City Betting Tips by xeyi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
goalisma:
West Ham host Stoke here and the odds have been heading in only one direction as Stoke has attracted a lot of interest. In fact, from an opening price of 5/2 with bet365 they have shortened all the way to 2.9. That's some shortening.

No win in 5 for West Ham and just one defeat in 7 for Stoke so on face value that seems justified. Let's delve a bit deeper.

Payet is out for the Hammers who won't be as strong in his absence (pun intended...hammers? strong? get it? tough crowd...) He was one of the most intriguing additions to the league and he was involved in 8 of the goals West Ham scored.

Stoke are undefeated in the last 4 games versus the Hammers with 2 wins and 2 draws. Undefeated last 2 times they were on the road versus West Ham.

Stoke fresh off beating the market favs for the Premier League this season with an impressive display that had the game wrapped up my half time.

Two teams who look to be heading in different directions and with the draw returned in case of a stalemate you would be hard pressed to find a better investment of your funds for the weekend coupon.

Stoke to avoid defeat for me here. Better team and better players playing better football at the minute. Also, there forward players look like they can comfortably fall into most Champions League sides.

Odds are reasonable even though I was late to post this.

STOKE WIN OR DRAW

visit www.goalisma..com for more betting tips

Acknowledge the owner of this post na,before you're charged for.....

(1) (Reply)

Dark Beans / Start Up An Investment With 2k And Make 200k Within A Month / Pato Finalises Chelsea Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.