Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] (1092 Views)

My Reply To A Fraudster. / See The Message I Received Today From A Scammer / The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by benedictnsi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
I hope i didn't sound to good or harsh
Person still d reason how to cope with the current Economic situation of the country and people d send me this kinda nonesense!!!

Cutehector, temitemi1, Agarawu23, Ishiamu, HungerBAD, friedplantain, vizkiz, Airforce1, Chocolateme mizmycoli LadyF Mynd44 uncle lalacious lala etc

gringrin

Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Last Days reply from a learner
Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by benedictnsi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days reply from a learner

Lol gringrin

See your..... You be like one of those annoying scammers
Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by eleko1: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Call those thieves and tell Dem u bi herbalist.May Obatala smite them with blindness
Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by ishiamu(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
I hope i didn't sound to good or harsh
Person still d reason how to cope with the current Economic situation of the country and people d send me this kinda nonesense!!!

Cutehector, temitemi1, Agarawu23, Ishiamu, HungerBAD, friedplantain, vizkiz, Airforce1, Chocolateme mizmycoli LadyF Mynd44 uncle lalacious lala etc

gringrin

Looks too good, yu need harsh up
Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by Donniefred(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol gringrin

See your..... You be like one of those annoying scammers
grin
Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by benedictnsi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
ishiamu:

Looks too good, yu need harsh up

Guy you get bad mind oooo gringrin
Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by benedictnsi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
eleko1:
Call those thieves and tell Dem u bi herbalist.May Obatala smite them with blindness

Lol lwkm...... Bros, send me credit cos e go b a long call grin
Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by agarawu23(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abi na

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by ishiamu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol.... E fit be oooo

LoL

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot] by SUBWAY101(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
ishiamu:

The scammer fit be subway101 who knows?? Jes saying

Accursed son of a mad woman, you are pained and obsessed with me. I am not the cause of your misfortune, go end your pathetic life if you are pained. Smelly dog.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Nigerians- / PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing / 17 Things You Absolutely Need To Stop Doing In Order To Make Your Life Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.