Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Quit Nairaland In Protest Of Rule 9 And The Monster Of A Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Quit Nairaland In Protest Of Rule 9 And The Monster Of A Moderator (758 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To NNPC Workers' Protest Of Unbundling Of NNPC / Rule 9: Matters Arising. / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Quit Nairaland In Protest Of Rule 9 And The Monster Of A Moderator by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
seun am highly disappointed in u,i must say. but my fellow nairalands have spoke my mind, thanks to tonyebarcanista,he said my mind. i knw u are the owner ,founder,discoverer,dictator,tyrant,god of this forum, all i want u to knw is that this ur almighty forum and u can be sued to court for that rule 9,even the lie....i mean lai mohammed said the agitation of biafra is legitimate,then why the fustrated rule,because u were reluctant and neutral all this while all of a sudden u sprange up to amend a rule to calm ur fustration but i only want to ask u,what if biafra comes to pass will u reamend ur rule 9 or what? whatever,mind u that u are creating bad market for ur forum,by the time the monster of a mod u appointed ban half of ur members,ur forum will be llke a graveyard,if u want to ban the promotion of biafra ,u should do likewise to other seccession groups. what i find funny is that the word seccession is not conducive to u, u just want to confront it by its name thereby declaring war upon promoters,no prob

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Nairaland In Protest Of Rule 9 And The Monster Of A Moderator by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
if u want to ban the promotion of biafra ,u should do likewise to other seccession groups.
We will do this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Nairaland In Protest Of Rule 9 And The Monster Of A Moderator by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
and of the moderator,i think the word biafra is a disturbnce,i am posting this with my second moniker,u have suceeded in banning my first moniker,congrats oya clap for ur self, keep banning untill u get tired,as the previous moderators,u are still fresh,i will come back next year to see how u are copping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Nairaland In Protest Of Rule 9 And The Monster Of A Moderator by abat4real37(f): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
When will this noise stop.

(1)

Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage / Nigerian Reporter Win UN Gold Prize Medal 4 Report On Lagos Coastal Erosion(pics / Press Release: Nigeria - IHRC Receives Further Credible Evidence Of Mass Graves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.