Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Is The Cure For ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cure For ulcer? (3848 Views)

Tips For Ulcer, Please. / Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cure For ulcer? by jieta: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
my mum has been suffering fr ulcer for more than four years now
there are times she can't even sleep or do any thing.if anybody has cure or solution he/
she should pls help me.

lalastical u can as well help me too.
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by tolugar: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Politely ask google.

Use the key word ulcer
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by jaymejate: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lalasticlala na doctor?

Bro, seriously, 4yrs and you've never been to the hospital? I think you should take her to the hospital for proper treatment please.

Your mom needs you this time.
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by olowookerekemi(f): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
u mean ulcer or orsa?
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by jieta: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2015
olowookerekemi:
u mean ulcer or orsa?
yes ulcer?
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by tuniboss: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wow sorry about your mum this is my number 08131195769 wassup allowed let's talk there...
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by nanz(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
I need a help also on dis ulcer of a thing. Been having so much discomfort at left side of my duodenum . Followed by indigestion and black stool with a yellowish urin colouration. Dis has been happening over two months now. I have narrowed dis symptoms down to peptic ulcer ( H. Pylori ).
I need help on the drugs to take and the foods to avoid.
Thanks
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by shinebabe(f): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Have you gotten a cure for your ulcer? If not reply for a sure cure.

@jieta

@nanz
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by Deprince2656(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
These are the drugs for ulcer.
1. Gascol, gestid suspension, polygel, mist mag ( just pick one from the above listed ulcer suspension)
2. Omeprazole 20mg
3. Cimetadine 400mg
4. Baragaan.

Just take the above listed drugs in the right dosage and watch your ulcer disappears.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by Bubblefairy(f): 4:56am On Mar 08, 2017
jieta:
my mum has been suffering fr ulcer for more than four years now
there are times she can't even sleep or do any thing.if anybody has cure or solution he/
she should pls help me.

lalastical u can as well help me too.
have you taken her to the hospital to confirm?
I used to have one wicked ulcer like that few years ago until someone told me to go and soak unripe plantain in water and be drinking the water, worked like magic.
Doctors prescribed different drugs but the ones i remember is gestid suspension and gelucil.
Let her avoid beans, peppery foods, very hot meal and fried foods.
I remember i used to cool my stomach by eating 'eko' (solidified pap) and honey, also worked like magic

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by jieta: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Bubblefairy:

have you taken her to the hospital to confirm?
I used to have one wicked ulcer like that few years ago until someone told me to go and soak unripe plantain in water and be drinking the water, worked like magic.
Doctors prescribed different drugs but the ones i remember is gestid suspension and gelucil.
Let her avoid beans, peppery foods, very hot meal and fried foods.
I remember i used to cool my stomach by eating 'eko' (solidified pap) and honey, also worked like magic
thanks for your suggestion.
Re: What Is The Cure For ulcer? by jieta: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Deprince2656:
These are the drugs for ulcer.
1. Gascol, gestid suspension, polygel, mist mag ( just pick one from the above listed ulcer suspension)
2. Omeprazole 20mg
3. Cimetadine 400mg
4. Baragaan.

Just take the above listed drugs in the right dosage and watch your ulcer disappears.
GOD bless you, i appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Doubles Risk Of Skin Cancer / What Can I Do To Stop Throwing Up While Travlling... Pls Help / Diseases You Can Get From Drinking Too Much Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.