Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries (19566 Views)

Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Obasanjo Not Involved In Any Serious Road Traffic Crash - FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by eaglechild: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2015
gurnam:

The Daily Telegraph that broke this news is owned by ORJI UZOR KALU., show me any other link to any other newspapers that reported this isssue. You people see Yoruba as your headache in Nigeria. Meanwhile the land the jetty is situated belongs to the Oluwa family of ijora
OUK owns New Telegraph not Daily Telegraph before you start another bout of misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by Mekky05(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2015
StOla:
I hope those who thought it was Patrick Ubah's own Capital Oil and then concluded that it was a deliberate Northern attack against Ndigbo businesses, can now come out with shame to apologize?

Even when Folawiyo and Sahara owned by Tonye Cole were also included in the report, some just had to make the story about their irritating tribal victim complex.

See the clansmen below from the other thread. Ever ready to make any action by government an anti-igbo agenda.

One even tried to pretend that the other companies indicted (Sahara and Folawiyo) were non-entities.

Then somebody with a working brain had this to reply them.

Only God can heal the Igbo mindset.
After spewing hate and trash against igbos in old threads,you come out here to form "saint". I read your comments bro,you don't cut across as an educated and well brought up young man,insults and false info.. Do you think that you're better than this "polithiefcians"?

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by meforyou1(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2015
jorlons:
And two folks above me are already fighting as to who should render an apology. Smh.

Journalism is a sensitive profession and should be done professionally. I get the shakes when we fail at simple things as this.

Lalasticlala please, let the misinformation be corrected.
i think the Yoruba guy should tender apologies to Igbos
Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by meforyou1(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2015
gurnam:

The Daily Telegraph that broke this news is owned by ORJI UZOR KALU., show me any other link to any other newspapers that reported this isssue. You people see Yoruba as your headache in Nigeria. Meanwhile the land the jetty is situated belongs to the Oluwa family of ijora
tax collector. Your own is to know who owns the land. Why didn't you establish a company like his own on that land that you know the family that owns it
Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by babsnuel(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
IGBO KWENU!

Capital oil is da best in Nigeria.
We all know dat
what is dis one saying?:|

2 Likes

Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by Lalaland1(f): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pay your workers their four months salary.
Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by MrGerald(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eledan:
A search at the CAC will provide a clarification on who own the two entities
The names can be the same in CAC but two different companies with different facility/function
Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by nigeriancuban: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
an some press don't even bother printing a retraction!! maybe buhari body odor never reach them side
Re: Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries by Lalaland1(f): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ugonnax:

No...they were targeting Igbos. They just added small players Sahara and Folawiyo as a way to fool us. Had I seen names like Forte and MRS, then I know it's not tribally/ethnically instigated. Do you know Capital oil is the largest indepedent distributor of refined petroleum products in Nigeria and has the largest storage depot in Nigeria?
but he finds it difficult to pay his workers their salaries. Four freaking months. The man is a beast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Named In N1.17b ‘suspicious’ Transfer / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit / Setback For Atiku As Yar Adua’s Group Declares Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.