Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? (15610 Views)

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job To Start Your Company / Frustrated With My Career What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? by Google63(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
dazzle101:

Spot on bro grin

Re: Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? by Adeyeye01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Came here to read, learn nd get experience..

So help me God!
Amen
Re: Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? by wkkwl: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2015
amen
Re: Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? by SoEndowed(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm so so frustrated with my job but also so afraid to quit becos of fear of what tomorrow will bring. This has kept me in slavery literary for over 20 yrs now. I have made some investments, an animal farm just this year & built some flats dat earn me some little extra cash. But I want to quit... but yet so afraid.... but I cant continue... I'm tired & angry.. I hate my job with a passion.... I hate sunday evenings, another preparation for a long week of mental torture. I need to monster d courage to quit.
Re: Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? by espn(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Emmaesty:
Sorry to derail, but you are very very dark. The darkest I've seen in my life
Lol u can look for trouble....you need Valentine' cane..... anyway if u see dark person u go run.. Cum to my aus make i show u real darkness...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Anatomy Combined With Radiography - Advice On 2nd Degree (medical Field) / Continue With Job Or Complete Msc Program / Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.