Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Artist Uncovers Her Best S3x Position - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist Uncovers Her Best S3x Position (713 Views)

PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life / John Legend’s Wife Reveals Why He Stopped Doggy Style S3x Position With Her Husb / Nicki Minaj Acknowledges 360nobs By Noble Igwe For Giving Her Best Dressed Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artist Uncovers Her Best S3x Position by abokikhalifa: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Music vocalist Christina Milian has shockingly uncovered the position she appreciates s3x the most.

Amid a meeting with Power 106, the vocalist/performing artist was gotten some information about her most loved s3x position with her ex Lil Wayne. Christina Milian didn't keep down as she said that she delighted in the doggy position with Lil Wayne.

“I'll keep it one hundred. Face down, ass up!" said the singer. She answered the question in order to avoid paying $100.

When asked about the current status of her relationship with Lil Wayne she said it is complicated.

“It's a real tough balance doing these interviews because I don't want to be fake, but the fact is Wayne and I have to figure out where our relationship is” she said.

continue reading http://candygist..com.ng/2015/12/artist-uncovers-her-best-s3x-position.html

(1) (Reply)

Nothing but Success / Police Officer Goes Viral After Saving Abandoned Baby’s Life By Breastfeeding It / The Crowd At Davido's Shows...wishes His Mum Was Still Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.