Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Willow Smith "Ardipithecus" Album Stream, Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Willow Smith "Ardipithecus" Album Stream, Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist (767 Views)

Jaden And Willow Smith Get Their First Magazine Cover Together / 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Jaden And Willow Smith,number 4 Will Shock You / HOT Or NAH: Willow Smith On Yellow Eyebrows [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willow Smith "Ardipithecus" Album Stream, Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist by 2324xclusive: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-xddGbqnnAuY/VmvNxEn5J0I/AAAAAAAAEio/u5f2-55ue54/s1600/Willow-Smith-ARDIPITHECUS.jpg[/img]

The Willow Smith Ardipithecus album stream was released today (December 11) under the name Willow.
The singer and daughter of Will Smith has 15 tracks on the LP and features from Jabs.
USA Today says Willow produced and wrote most of the tracks and enlists her brother, Tre (AcE) to co-produce three of the songs.
The 15-year-old explains how the album title reflects the importance of the project as the first in her career.
"Ardipithecus Ramidus is the scientific name of the first hominid bones found on earth," she says. "I wanted to name my musical compilation after it because, while I was making these songs, I was in such a transitional state, digging deep in the soil of my heart and finding bits and pieces of my ancient self that tell stories, which end up being the lyrics to the songs. Ardipithecus is my first album in my entire career and it makes me feel so blessed to be able to share my evolution with the LightEaters as I continue excavating my inner worlds."

TRACK LIST HERE

(1) (Reply)

Scott Disick Warns Kourtney Kardashian Date Justin Bieber To Stay Away From His / Watch All Tiwa Savage's Dope Performances At Access Mavin Concert / Bennet Omalu: A Nigerian-american Hero Nigerians At Home Don’t Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.