Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash (1943 Views)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Photos from The soldiers and Shi'a(shiite) muslims clash as seen on their website.

www.islamicmovement.org/

Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Samirana360(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Soldiers should wait 4 reprisal attack 4rm shiit........2nd boko haram emergence

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
But why?
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by umehmj(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
i confuse o. please any Moslem or anyone that knows what this Shiite shit is all about should help me out please
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by NOBODYY: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Can we have a donald trump in Nigeria please?? cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
umehmj:
i confuse o. please any Moslem or anyone that knows what this Shiite shit is all about should help me out please

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia–Sunni_relations
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Godjone(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
any time bullets hits them, they always look like a dead goat

Compare the third picture with those bokos killed in previous military campaign.

I hate islam
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Awoofawo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
angry angry angryWho go borrow me something to commentus angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by GspotAngela(f): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Macelliot(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
umehmj:
* Sunni Muslims
* Shias/shiites
* Sufis
* Almadiyahs
* Wahabis
and 67 others Islamic sects...

# Catholics
# Anglicans
# Methodists
# Jah-witnesses
# Adventists
# Pentecostals
and many others

But the # don't bomb and kill themselves like the *.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by umehmj(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Macelliot:
Sunni Muslims Shias/shiites Sufis Almadiyahs Wahabis and 67 others Islamic sects...
hmm..nawao
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by 132KVA: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
God please give the extremists wisdom to stop religious violence. If religious extremism is reduced to zero, death rate all over the world will be reduced by 60%
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by lomprico(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Macelliot:

* Sunni Muslims
* Shias/shiites
* Sufis
* Almadiyahs
* Wahabis
and 67 others Islamic sects...

# Catholics
# Anglicans
# Methodists
# Jah-witnesses
# Adventists
# Pentecostals
and many others

But the # don't bomb and kill themselves like the *.
You finish work.
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by oshyno(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Waaaaat. What is happeniing sef. Everyday one sad news. WHat is wrong with black people. what.
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Blurr(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gboko beasts!!!
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by MOA15(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pls can we ave peace in nigeria
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Another boko haram loading....

Is Donald Trump right about Muslims?. It is left to them to prove him wrong.
Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by chinchum(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
From the pix of the dead, I can see those guys are in cloud nine, i mean the kind of orgasm sleeping with 72 virgins can give. grin grin grin grin

Send your pikin go school to acquire western education, you say no, say na core Arabic /quranic school una wan send am,Almajiri,and this debased fools are the output.

Northern elites/leaders have failed the citizens, starting from Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello to the current ones.

(1) (Reply)

5 Countries That Are Poorer Than Nigeria But Generate More Electricity / Resident Doctors Suspend Proposed Strike / 52 Soldiers Kidnapped By The Niger Delta Avengers Speak Up -Igberetvnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.