Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Please, How Can I Set Her Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, How Can I Set Her Right? (984 Views)

Treat Her Right / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by tolexy123: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I need your suggestions.
Yesterday, I was in my room dressing up my unclad body ready to go out when our female house help walked in on me without knocking. Even though she has apologized but since then she's been acting all weird as she can't even looked straight at me and she wouldn't cross my path in the house. I don't know how to approach her or what to say to make her change her weird attitude. Please I need reasonable suggestions
Re: Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by Babprosper20(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
k
Re: Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by dsquare33: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Next time, when you are either in your bedroom or bathroom as long as is private, always lock the door after you because anybody could barge in at anytime. It is normal for her to react, Pretend as if you didn't noticed her reactions and at times be bossy, but it doesn't mean you have to intimidate her. I am sure with time she will forget.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by kristen12(f): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
You don't need to do anything, just leave her alone. With time, she'll get over the shock of seeing you like that.
Re: Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by feran15(m): 5:49am On Dec 13, 2015
she will get over the shock.. if symptoms persist after a month, she has a crush on you

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by tolexy123: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2015
feran15:
she will get over the shock.. if symptoms persist after a month, she has a crush on you
really?
Re: Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by feran15(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2015
tolexy123:
really?
probably
Re: Please, How Can I Set Her Right? by tolexy123: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2015
feran15:

probably
hmm, I already fix my door lock yesternyt grin

(1) (Reply)

85-year-old Man Reunited With Wallet He Lost In 1944 / Check Out The Before And After Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Prince Phillip / Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.