Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Hackers On Nairaland Spreading Virus To Steal Ur Passwords & Email - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hackers On Nairaland Spreading Virus To Steal Ur Passwords & Email (645 Views)

Whatsapp Group Admin Lands In Jail For Spreading Fake News. / What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? / List Of The Most Worst And Common Passwords Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers On Nairaland Spreading Virus To Steal Ur Passwords & Email by Feebie4All(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Another list of deadly computer viruses have been released into the internet earlier this Month by the most wanted online hackers of 2013. Result shows that over 150,000 computers have been hacked already stealing every single documents you have on your computer. What this viruses do is that they attach them selves to URL like "www" . and email address like "@"[/b]when anyone opens that infected website, he or she will automatically extract the virus files into his computer which now gives it access to take full control of your computer without your notice. This virus will then begin to automatically send out messages to people in your list using your name and email address. I discovered that large amount of Nairalanders might have been infected which is why am posting this. Have you ever received a message on facebook that mentions your name and says someone "[b]Your facebook friends name " answered a question about you?. This message will keep you in suspense and for you to find out what your facebook friend have said about you. This suspense is what will push you into opening the message and thats how you too gets infected and the same virus will then make use of your own name and send the same message to all your facebook friends and thats how it goes on and on . So whats the purpose of this virus or malware? It copies out your email address and passwords and send them to the hacker. It delivers all the activities taking place on your computer to the hacker. It can copy your pictures, music, bank details and use it for malicious acts. It can switch on your webcam and use you for a dating scam where by the person whom the hacker is trying to defraud in dating love scam will be seeing your video on cam as the person who He or She is chatting with and that could get you in jail without and proof that you are not the scammer. This have put so many innocent people in jail including Nigerians. How do you know that this virus or malware lives in your computer? Sign #1: When you computer becomes slow than it used to be when you first bought it When the computer begins to hang When it begins to redirect you to unwanted sites or adverts. Sometimes your computer could be very fast and still the virus dwells in it. Best Advise: Scan your computer with the top best antiviruses and dont rely on those popular antivirus softwares you know about. Most of them still run the old malware script which only helps them detect old viruses. My advast for example did not show sigh of this virus but thanks to the free YAC Malware Remover . You can download it free at www.virusflush..com I used McCafe and 5 others but nothing good came out. The YAC free version will do the work one time and you will see for yourself the hugh amount of virus you already have in that computer. I found a site that reveals them all. You can aswell download your Free YAC Antivirus Malware remover thom there. Check it below and please share this post with our fellow Nairaland brothers and sistersa and also with your facebook friends. Get the details and download the Free software here www.virusflush..com

1 Like

Re: Hackers On Nairaland Spreading Virus To Steal Ur Passwords & Email by iPrevail(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Super story

2 Likes

Re: Hackers On Nairaland Spreading Virus To Steal Ur Passwords & Email by Feebie4All(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
iPrevail:
Super story
its just an information I discovered on nairaland recently. pls don't take this ur granted
Re: Hackers On Nairaland Spreading Virus To Steal Ur Passwords & Email by Feebie4All(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
iPrevail:
Super story
its just an information I discovered on nairaland recently. pls don't take this for granted
Re: Hackers On Nairaland Spreading Virus To Steal Ur Passwords & Email by Feebie4All(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2015
if I doubt, kindly go to a cyber care, download the antivirus software on the cafe system and scan it. you ll be shocked at the huge amount t of virus that lives inside the computer.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The Android Marshmallow / Phones / Please Can Someone Help Me With The Price Of An Gotv Walka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.