Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Truth About Our Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth About Our Destiny (1048 Views)

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / Truth About Crucifixion / The Truth About Speaking In Tongues And Holy Ghost Baptism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Our Destiny by eldino44(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
I have this question in mind with me unable to figure out the reality. I often hear people say your destiny is in your hands. Also heard someone say his destiny is in the hands of God. The question is .

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS OR IN THE HANDS OF GOD ?

Do you become what you become because you prepared yourself or because that's how God planned it ever since you were born?
Pls I need reasonable answers
Re: Truth About Our Destiny by northvietnam(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
you do the planing and God will second it...... that's how it works(saying my mind)
Re: Truth About Our Destiny by eldino44(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
northvietnam:
you do the planing and God will second it...... that's how it works(saying my mind)
can u elaborate pls?
Re: Truth About Our Destiny by allytinted: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
yes
Re: Truth About Our Destiny by drnsoha(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
The funny thing here is that people will comment on what their Pastors and Prophets told them without any personal research. And the religious ones will see this as an opportunity to express or showcase their preaching skills since they don't have a pulpit yet. Personally I think a persons destiny is a God given path that everyone must follow and it works in line with your purpose in the sense that God has destined you to be a philanthropist, it is your responsibility to follow the right path to your destiny or follow the wrong path. That is why we were given minds to think, hands and legs to help. It is your responsibility to discover your true mission and when you discover you start working towards it. Another thing I discovered is the reality of spiritualism. It is real and that is why destinies could be manipulated (delayed) but can never be swapped. A mad man today that was destined to be a king is still mad because he can't help himself, even if he has discovered, he needs to walk toward it.

Another is the principle of timing. It plays a very great role in this topic of destiny because everything conforms to its principles. At a certain time "this must be" and truly, you can't change it but you can manipulate it through spiritualism.
Re: Truth About Our Destiny by mamsong9(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
eldino44:
I have this question in mind with me unable to figure out the reality. I often hear people say your destiny is in your hands. Also heard someone say his destiny is in the hands of God. The question is .

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS OR IN THE HANDS OF GOD ?

Do you become what you become because you prepared yourself or because that's how God planned it ever since you were born?
Pls I need reasonable answers

Is because, God planned it ever since you were born.
Re: Truth About Our Destiny by eldino44(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
drnsoha:
The funny thing here is that people will comment on what their Pastors and Prophets told them without any personal research. And the religious ones will see this as an opportunity to express or showcase their preaching skills since they don't have a pulpit yet. Personally I think a persons destiny is a God given path that everyone must follow and it works in line with your purpose in the sense that God has destined you to be a philanthropist, it is your responsibility to follow the right path to your destiny or follow the wrong path. That is why we were given minds to think, hands and legs to help. It is your responsibility to discover your true mission and when you discover you start working towards it. Another thing I discovered is the reality of spiritualism. It is real and that is why destinies could be manipulated (delayed) but can never be swapped. A mad man today that was destined to be a king is still mad because he can't help himself, even if he has discovered, he needs to walk toward it.

Another is the principle of timing. It plays a very great role in this topic of destiny because everything conforms to its principles. At a certain time "this must be" and truly, you can't change it but you can manipulate it through spiritualism.
this helps. But
do you have idea what u are destined to be

(1) (Reply)

Its 5 Nights Of Glory 2016. 18th - 22nd Jan.2016 / Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.