Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts (1084 Views)

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
I was privileged to supply filler and track paint for the renovation of some track courts.
The project was executed by veritas consult nig Ltd.
Here are some before and after pictures.

Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
After pictures.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by rusher14: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by mufutau55(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Splendid.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2015
gbadexy:
I was privileged to supply filler and track paint for the renovation of some track courts.
The project was executed by veritas consult nig Ltd.
Here are some before and after pictures.

The execution could be better, lines straighter for example.

But never mind that, what splendid neighborhood is this? I like it a lot.
Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2015
mufutau55:
Splendid.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir.
Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
EgunMogaji:

The execution could be better, lines straighter for example.

But never mind that, what splendid neighborhood is this? I like it a lot.
It's a staff quarters of a company somewhere in ogun state.
Security and protocols were strictly enforced there and I feel it would be inappropriate to attach their name to the pictures even though it would be obvious to those who know it.
I hope you understand sir.
Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2015
gbadexy:

It's a staff quarters of a company somewhere in ogun state.
Security and protocols were strictly enforced there and I feel it would be inappropriate to attach their name to the pictures even though it would be obvious to those who know it.
I hope you understand sir.

The serenity of the area speaks volume to me.
Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2015
EgunMogaji:

The serenity of the area speaks volume to me.
I've been permitted to name the estate.
It's Lafarge estate. The environment is very serene and organised.
Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015

Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by TLAX: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
gbadexy:
After pictures.

I hope those court lines are temporary. You can do better in very easy steps. You are into painting and so should know.

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Pictures Of Recreational Courts by gbadexy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
TLAX:

I hope those court lines are temporary. You can do better in very easy steps. You are into painting and so should know.
I am basically into formulation and paint production and supplied the paint but didn't supervise, although I refer painters on request.
Although the painter hasn't handled court markings before, non the less, I won't excuse the complaint.
I will call the attention of the painter to updating his skill in technical markings.
Your observation is noted and appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Land for sale @ Ifo (SOJUOLU by gene(N300k for 324sqm),Referrals get 6% / For Sale........ @ Ogun State....(lands)...? / Buy Calmlux Paint ,we Paint Your House For Free With Professional Painters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.