Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr (3229 Views)

2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) / Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana / Pounded Human Flesh Discovered In Lagos By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Believe me, Some Men are just a Typical example of the Word “Animal“…

I don’t even need to know the story behind this Photo, I don’t think any sane man would ever do this to his own wife. Why would you use a Knife on your wife...This is so crazy, am so angry and in shock.

The husband of this lady where ever he is should be chained immediately and taken to the Zoo, that is where men like him are kept. http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/12/omg-see-what-animal-in-human-flesh.html

Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by 2dillu2(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by jamex93(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
shocked
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by Stesibelle17(f): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
My word!!!
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by bigeagleeye(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
This can't be blamed on Buhari, it must be that she is Dasukis wife who was trying to say she saw something!
Now that was just kidding!
This is terrible and simply unacceptable! God please rescue the woman's soul from destruction
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by freshness2020: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
i fear this life.
i think marriage should be banned undecided undecided
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by Cholls(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
My brother you sure sey no be art work?
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by donholy28(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
freshness2020:
i fear this life. [s]i think marriage should be banned undecided undecided[/s]
Receive Sense

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by BossBae1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ewo embarassed
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by freshness2020: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
donholy28:
Receive Sense
receive sense... grin grin grin
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by Confessng: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please add graphic photo
OGBETABLOG:
Believe me, Some Men are just a Typical example of the Word “Animal“…

I don’t even need to know the story behind this Photo, I don’t think any sane man would ever do this to his own wife. Why would you use a Knife on your wife...This is so crazy, am so angry and in shock.

The husband of this lady where ever he is should be chained immediately and taken to the Zoo, that is where men like him are kept. http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/12/omg-see-what-animal-in-human-flesh.html
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by yungbillionaire(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cholls:
My brother you sure sey no be art work?

no vex oooh but i tink u shud receive small sense....all dose hospital equipment u dey see nah artwork....God pls save us humans from beasts living amongst us
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by sharawwy(m): 5:34am On Dec 13, 2015
bigeagleeye:
This can't be blamed on Buhari, it must be that she is Dasukis wife who was trying to say she saw something!
Now that was just kidding!
This is terrible and simply unacceptable!
dude are you for real?!?!?
Is that all you've got?
I just wished that was someone close to you I bet u wouldn't have said those piece of sh*t
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by bigeagleeye(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2015
sharawwy:
dude are you for real?!?!?
Is that all you've got?
I just wished that was someone close to you I bet u wouldn't have said those piece of sh*t
If that offends u, please I was only kidding, no amount of my seriousness here can change the monster husband, the wounded wife and an angry sharawwy!
*wink...I condemned the act and that's the best you can do too...maybe in a more 'serious' way! Smiles
Happy Sunday friend
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by bluestone2015: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2015
I love my life. I can "never" hang in with a barbaric man. Before we get this far, I will be far away from him.
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by crossfire(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eko ni baje ooooooo.heyyy abasimi mbok.otori oloru
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by Ninilowo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ha!
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by somcherry(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
May God help us not to encounter this kind of man.
Re: OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr by Pidggin(f): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Haba!! Which kind of monster did this, some men are devils.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) / Stolen Hen, Thief, Policemen And A Judge: What Can You Say About This Image? / Strange Creature Gets Electrocuted On A High Tension Wire Along Ikpa Road, uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.