Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

(part2) Dokpesi And Co. Can't Fool Us With Boko Haram Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (part2) Dokpesi And Co. Can't Fool Us With Boko Haram Anymore (667 Views)

Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(part2) Dokpesi And Co. Can't Fool Us With Boko Haram Anymore by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
FOOL ME ONCE.................shame on you!

FOOL ME TWICE.................shame on me!

I do not nurture the doctrine of the 'THIN LINE'.

It is mostly and widely said: "between SUCCESS and FALIURE is a very "THIN LINE" ..................between THIS and THAT is a very "THIN LINE" and to goes on and on.................

I have never SWALLOWED such a doctrine of "THIN LINES" and never will. If I had I the past out of ignorance. I am sure I have VOMITED with all pleasure. Period!!!

Between FOOLISHNESS and UNFOOLISHNESS is not at all a THIN LINE, there is a great and high PROXIMITY which I call "THE TOWER OF WISDOM".

It is when you are able to stand FIRMLY on this HIGH TOWER that makes you UNFOOLISH. Its not a matter of THIN LINES. Its a matter of sleepless nights, reading, thinking, calculating, observing.................researching and most of all. IT IS THE GREAT EFFORT IN THE PURIFICATION OF THE SOUL THAT MAKES US BECOME WISE AND NOT FOOLISH.

"By the soul and the proportion and order given to it and the ENLIGHTENMENT as to its WRONG and its RIGHT. Truely he SUCCEEDS that PURIFIES it. (Your soul). And he FAILS that CORRUPTS it! (Your soul) Quran 91 verse 7 to 10.

"Right now it seems that they who have a TRUTH to reveal also have a LIE to hide" : Eric Hoffer.

Its no NEWS the matters unfolding in this country, NIGERIA. Where too many are to lazy to climb that TOWER that seperates the FOOLISH from the UNFOOLISH.

Remain lazy and die in your foolishness..........its a choice not a curse.

Were you so LAZY not to read further on the allegations charged on the Business Mogul, RAYMOND DOKPESI?

Were you to BUSY not have researched on the claims by Attorney Kurt Haskell a witness and a passenger in the same aircraft Nigerian Born Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab allegely wanted to blow on Christmas day 2009?

Did you do a significant study on Noam Chomsky's analysis of the whole scenario of the Northwest Airline that was intended to go on flame?

Here is a reminder. GOOGLE If you care as a premise to this thesis:

1. Dokpesi has link with Oct 1 bomb blast, SSS

2. The underwear bomber conspiracy by Noam Chomsky.

3. Kurt Haskell claims FBI cover up.

4. The colossal deceit known as the underwear bomb case, by Kurt Haskell.

This writing is primarily addressed to the stake holders, NIGERIANS. Whose soil has systematically become a BLOOD BATH. A country of Internally Displaced Person, IDP for no RATIONAL reason.

WHY

You may remain so carefree a people, Nigerians and keep sleeping beneath the tower, ironically DEAD. When are these 'LIVING DEAD PEOPLE' ever going to wake up, least even start thinking of climbing to the top of the HIGH TOWER for an AERIAL VIEW that make best of JUDGEMENT.

1. One point perspective.............Nay! TOO NARROW.

2. Two point perspective..........Nay! NOT WIDE.

3. Three point perspective.............YES! It sees it all FROM THE HIGH TOWER.

My question to the Nigerians minds is:

WHY DID THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BLACKLIST NIGERIA, IN 2010. FOLLOWING THE ALLEGED PLANNED BOMBING ON CHRISTMAS DAY, NORTHWEST AIRLINE?

Was it all because the suspect was a Nigerian

THINK

That which is in your skull is not SALAD CREAM. It is God's given BRIAN.

Are you using it for its main purpose?

IS IT STILL IN SLEEPING MODE

So, why did the U.S.A enlist Nigeria as a TERRORIST NATION aftermath 2009 Christmas day alleged 'underwear bombing'?

Well before I come to my own personal and gradual conclusions backed by COLD HARD LOGIC and not by STOMACH INFASTRUCTURE, Babalawo, Prophesy, being Hysteric, SENTIMENTAL.

JUST BY COMMON SENSE THAT WE ALL POSSESS:

1+1 = 2 TRUTH

and not

1+1= 11 FALSE.

It will be good to recollect what kurt Haskell's conclusion was as regards 2009 NorthWest Airline attempted alleged bombing.

In his words, Kurt Haskell wrote about his own country and government, the United States of America as thus:

"I have spent the evening reminiscing about Christmas Day 2009 and the 21 months since. The under wear bomber attack has foundamentally changed my life. Not in a way most would think, but it has DESTROYED ANY FAITH I HAVE IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THE MEDIA AND THIS COUNTRY AS A WHOLE. To say that I believe the government is CORRUPT and the media is COMPLICIT doesn't fully explain my beliefs. Not only have I come to those CONCLUSIONS. But I've witnessed that the ordinary person who sees something important can be silenced despite his efforts to spread the TRUTH. SUCH IS THE UNDERWEAR BOMBER CASE. I can do nothing but LAUGH at TSA's new policy of " if you see something, say something". That is exactly what I did and not only did the US Government not want to hear what I had to say, BUT IT ACTIVELY LIED ABOUT IT. Attempted to get me to change my story and hid, by with holding (secret government) evidence or putting a protective order on evidence and nearly everything that would support my eye witness account" excerpt from : THE COLOSSAL DECEIT KNOWN AS THE UNDERWEAR BOMB CASE. By Kurt Haskell.

Kurt Haskell is a Eye witness to alleged Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab 2009 Christmas Day attempted bombing of Air Craft with 290 passengers.

It was a shock to Nigerians. It only remains as a SHOCK and not that type of SHOCK that could have woken them from their deep carefree, NO-SENSE at all sleep.

Do you want to die as FOOLS in your chosen FOOLISHNESS

For further study. Google:

The colossal deceit known as the underwear bomb case by Kurt Haskell.

* I want to firmly establish my premise for a very LOGICAL, WELL RESEARCHED THESIS on calculated blood bath in NIGERIA.

SHOULD YOU ALL BE SLEEPING

And not ponder

WHY DID THE U.S.A BLACKLIST NIGERIA AS A WHOLE, ENLISTING A COUNTRY OF OVER 200 MILLION IN THEIR SO CALL LIST OF TERRORIST NATION AS OF 2010. When BOKO HARAM was barely even known.

Why a black listing on such an isolated case, by Umar Farouk an individually not representing Nigeria but a Nigerian of course. His allege perpetration of an unlawful act. How does that blacklist Nigeria as a whole?

Was it the Federal Republic of Nigeria that supported and sponsored Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab's adventure?

Didn't his father report his own son, Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab to the U.S.A security prior to this drama. Yet Nigeria Bagged the label of a TERRORIST NATION.

Umar Farouk, not even qualified to be regarded as a Nigerian by functionality but by fancy.

Why?

This young chap, have been spending most of his life outside Nigeria. His early childhood was in Kenya, and apart from ESSENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL KADUNA, NIGERIA all his schooling is aboard. Outside the shores of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not known for making Nuclear Bombs so why was the blacklisting

WAS IT A LACK OF OBJECTIVITY ON THE PART OF THE US GOVERNMENT

The answer is a CAPITAL N-O!!!

They know exactly what they want to achieve in their plot.

So, look at the image I have sent.

Rafiki is the baboon who serves as a shaman in the popular animated cartoon Lion King.

What is the gesture all about

Answer: SHOWING TO THE WORLD A NEW KING HAS BEEN BORN. (In the cartoon Lion King)

The U.S.A staged FALSE FLAG, was well planned with Umar Farouk Abdulmutalab but ended up with flaws in the eyes of Kurt Haskell.The Under wear attempted Bombing was nothing but to SHOW CASE TO THE WORLD THAT NIGERIA IS A TERRORIST NATION BEFORE BOKO HARAM IS UNLEASHED.

IT IS CALLED BRAIN WASHING, IT IS CALLED PROGRAMING.

Raising Nigeria high in the sky like Simba in the Lion King was raised high in the sky and presented to the Animal Kingdom.

In Nigeria's case. They were presented as a TERRORIST NATION yet, Nigeria did almost nothing to challenge this demonization.

A COUNTRY OF IMBECILES AND IGNORANT COWARDS!!!

This was a prelude before the Ghost called BOKO HARAM was finally born and configured to haunt Nigerians while they sleep snoring with sliva coming out of their mouth.

ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING

For further analysis stay tuned for PART 3 if you wish...............I CARE SO MUCH FOR THE HUMAN LIFE.(who shouldn't all care) THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS FEEL SO HURT DEEP INSIDE OF ME, WHEN I LOOK AT OUR WORLD FROM THE HIGH TOWERS. ITS A LANDSCAPE OF BLOOD FOR NO SENSIBLE REASON.

Thank God I am still Human and Humane, living and not a living dead.

So when you add Kurt Haskell first hand eye witness accounts and Noam Chomsky's elaborate analysis plus your OWN COMMON SENSE. You can start drawing a picture why American Democracy is a cancer to our world.

To be continued..................

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fox News: Activists Accuse Nigerian Military Of Killing Hundreds Of Shiites / Angola Overtakes Nigeria In Crude Oil Production / Sister Of Bayelsa State Gov. Seriake Dickson Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.