Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 (1508 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2015
All of us enter inside the fibre boat and start the jorned in d mid nigth,that is my first time to know that there is local road and international road on the sea,we live local road after 1days and joined the international road,where cargo ship is passing,and in d time we got to international road the wave is more higher than before,so everybody start to pray to God,bcs if we meet cargo ship on the international road everybody must fall into D sea,so we go deply inside the Sea,,after 4days on the sea,there is know food and water inside our boat,all the food and water is finished,and we continuw our jorned,we have one engine that called compass,we use to use it to read how many miles its remining to got to spain,and the compass is already spoil coz water as spoil it,so we don't have anything to direct us again,we just dey go,con see how shark different fish dey follow us like say if monkey see banana,but thanks to God nothing do us till 5days in atlantic ocean,after 5day on d Sea,we just see one fligth droping some thing inside the sea,just sound like banga,and the fligth we just go like 5mint and come back again and do disameting,we con stop,we drop ancor and the ancor know even stop the boat,we just dey go up and down,like 2hours we stilll dey there,we just see one helicopter come to where our boat is,rounding our boat like 3time,and stop untop of our boat,some1 just come down with rope drop us food...my fellow nigerian,we dey suffer here in africa make God help us,our body don dey met the skin dey commont like rubber,we take food and eat and the helicopter juSt go,some mint later we just see one ship,den wrote MORITINO+on the Ship,den take everybody iniside the boat to there own boat,give us another food and water,den con dey speak spanish and D senegal man way drive our boat said we are missed road and we not fashing any africa or euro country,,we are going to america,he said if we spend anothe 1 or 2days more in the sea,everybody must Die,so all of us eat and sleep inside the ship,after some hours,we just open our eyes,see a lot of peoples waiting for us,in a City called...Las palmas De Cran Canarians...when we got down on d ship,then just starting to snap us with there camera,den give us cloth and we change our cloth and den carry us to there policia station,after den ask me where I came from,and the connetion man told us that if then ask for our nationality,make we know tell them that we are Nigerian ,cos if we said we are from nigerian den we deport us to nigerian,so,I tell them that am from siera leone and den ask my name I told them that am S.oladimeji,I don't know that the name is already tell them that am nigerian,so den carry us to camp,we I spend 42days,after 42days in Camp then just dey call us 1by 1,I meet different ppls in d camp,different country...so den take us to airport again in cran canarianS,we just think that we are back to nigerian or to another City,we spend 5 to 6hours in d fligth,when we arrive,on the way get down in the city we saw @less 1000policia. Waiting for us @airport...in Malaga airport,from we think den are going to leave us,but den still take us to another camp again,spend another 7days in d place before our Deportation, we just saw a man,then say that the man is ambassardo to nigerian embassy in spain...sing our deportation document. After 6 (o 7hours we just see muritala airport...in nigerian.,..watch OUt for another Experience in Morroco,Egypt,Libya,Tunis and algeria after the deportaion...

1 Like

Re: See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 by dammytosh: 12:15am On Dec 13, 2015
I feel pained.

We dnt have to go through alm thhis to make it but i understand.

May God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Aeroplanes Painted With White colour? (photos) / Abuja To Katsina State Through KSTA / Deported From Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.