Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Am A Big Fan Of Makeup But - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am A Big Fan Of Makeup But (938 Views)

Makeup Transformation: See The Handy Work Of Makeup On This Contoured Face / Wonders Of Makeup / Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Big Fan Of Makeup But by tpiar: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2015
aren't we Nigerians sort of overdoing it?

just wondering.

makeup makes people look very beautiful though.
Re: I Am A Big Fan Of Makeup But by tpiar: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2015
I also like makeup because it can hide your expression when you're wearing it, meaning most times people cant read your face well, unlike when you don't have makeup on.

Unless you make a very exaggerated look for emphasis.
Re: I Am A Big Fan Of Makeup But by tpiar: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
A very big plus of makeup, imo is it gives you confidence and also great respect when meeting people. You look very grand and stately, like a million bucks (that's when it's applied properly o).

However, one pet peeve of mine is, is it mandatory every Nigerian woman must have the same eyebrows? There is a particular eyebrow which is now almost like the generic eyebrow associated with Nigerian women.

I think eyebrow shaping should match the person's facial structure, one size shouldnt fit all.

just my thoughts.
Re: I Am A Big Fan Of Makeup But by Vivly(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nice monologue.
Re: I Am A Big Fan Of Makeup But by tpiar: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2015

courtesy google, I'm an amateur in these matters.

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of Fitness Clothing You Must Buy / Photo: Ladies, Which Of These Patterns Gets You Tripping / My Opinion Of The Agbada Trend Among Nigerian Women And What It Represents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.